Superdrol with gyno?

Got2bbig

Awards
Ok i got mild gyno from m1t with a little puffiness and soreness. Im taken 900mg of 6oxo ed but that doesnt work is it safe to still run a cycle of superdrol with existing gyno? I was also thinkin about tryin one of the gyno killer recipes but i dont know what the hell any of the stuff is they are talkin about. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished up a cycle, during which I threw in SD at 30mg/day for the final 3 weeks. Like yourself, I also have pre-existing gyno/puffiness from M1T, that tends to flare up on cycle (as far as pain, itching, etc.). What I've found that helps is to dose nolvadex daily, as well as an AI of some sort. During the last 2 weeks of superdrol, I could feel the gyno flaring up, so I started dosing 1 cap of Rebound XT each night before going to sleep, and within a few days the gyno had calmed down. Not disappeared or shrunk mind you, but the pain and itching subsided nicely.

Got2bbig

Awards
Thanks for the tips, i was also wonderin if it made the existing gyno any worse permanently

after the cycle was over like more puffiness, soreness etc..?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the second week of pct, and have seen no change from the way the gyno was previously. I've been taking rebound xt at 4 caps per day for the previous 10 days, and have yet to see any improvement on that account either.

Got2bbig

Awards
Thats good at least it hasnt gotten worse and some good gains can be made. I just need to order some rebound xt in the meantime bf i start my cycle of sd. Thanks for the input.