Cycle Length

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's your opinion on 4 week vs 6 week oral cycles? Do results slow down/plateau as you get further into these cycles? I ran epistane 20/30/30/40 in the past and loved it so much that I have decided to take it again, but can't decide if I want to go 6 weeks this time around.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Depends on sides/health markers moreso than tapering gains IMO.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sides are the big issue. That and lethargy if you don't have a test base

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I think that longer cycles will help hold/sustain gains (maybe bro science) but you've got to consider risk vs reward as well.

This is why I like non methyls

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far leaning more towards a 4 week cycle

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I prefer 6 weeks over 4 depending on the compound being used. You can always aim for 6 and if sides get to you stop at 5weeks if needed. Just listen to your body.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like it's just getting good at week 6, weeks 6-8 was the best part when using Epi for myself. At 40mg ED.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with a lot of the things already said. I always have a plan beforehand but I'm never afraid to cut something short or continue it longer if things are going good.

For thing like Epistane, Halo, etc, I like 6-8 week cycles, although I'll generally stick to 6 weeks anymore. My health markers take a nosedive on Orals about week 6. For the harsher compounds like Msten, SD,M1T, etc, I think 3-4 weeks is best. Also, if stacking multiple methyls I would not recommend more than 4-5 weeks, depending which one's are used.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
I would go for 5 weeks. Just pick pick up some NAC/TUDCA to help with liver toxicity

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi +arimacare pro and you should be gtg. It's not harsh enough to warrant extra TUDCA I don't think even if it is a methyl.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
5-6weeks methyl and use a test base for 8 weeks so the last 2-3 weeks is time your body is allowed to solidify gains while recovering health markers... 4-andro/Sup3r-Dhea with Epistane continued 2-3weeks weeks past epistane would be an awesome cycle