SuperDrol by anabolic xtreme

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
is this the same product as SD by Designer supp?
If yea then y do they recommend goin up to 40mgs in the 4th week?
If someone can shead some light on this for me cuz im a little confused:think:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this the same product as SD by Designer supp?
If yea then y do they recommend goin up to 40mgs in the 4th week?
If someone can shead some light on this for me cuz im a little confused:think:
sweet jesus, mary and joseph! 2 weeks @ 30mg and 2 weeks @ 40mg??? :eek:

i took 30mg for 2 weeks and the back pumps were constant and excrutiating (yet i still kept taking it....) and i am 270lbs.

wouldnt be the first time i've seen bad advice on that website (see their owner's recommendations in the forums)

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
WEEKS ........................AMOUNT...........................PRODUCT

• Weeks 1-2 ..................2 caps (20 mg) ..................Superdrol™

• Weeks 3-4 ..................3 caps (30 mg) ..................Superdrol™

• Weeks 5-6 ..................4 caps (40 mg) ..................Superdrol™

• Week 7 .......................4 caps (100 mg) ................Rebound XT™

• Week 8 .......................3 caps (75 mg) ..................Rebound XT™

• Week 9 .......................2 caps (50 mg) ..................Rebound XT™

• Week 10 .....................1 cap (25 mg) ....................Rebound XT™

taken exactly from the site....WHOA!!!!

It looks kinda extreme to me ...so naturally i wondered if its the same product...on the bottle itself it says the same thing as DS SD. ????hmmm

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same product, those dosing schemes are a little high.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That dosing recommendation comes from Sledge, the designer of Superdrol. Unless your over 230 lbs or a non-responder, 40mg seems a little high. 30 mg/day max seems like the high end for everyone. Anabolic Extreme is legitimate, their Superdrol had a purity of 97%.

J563

Awards
That dosing recommendation comes from Sledge, the designer of Superdrol. Unless your over 230 lbs or a non-responder, 40mg seems a little high. 30 mg/day max seems like the high end for everyone. Anabolic Extreme is legitimate, their Superdrol had a purity of 97%.
Plus pushing those types of dosages for 6 weeks is a bit much too, 10-20mg over 3-4 weeks should do the job for most.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Plus pushing those types of dosages for 6 weeks is a bit much too, 10-20mg over 3-4 weeks should do the job for most.
yea thats what thought too just wanted to make sure , i just finished a 4 week @ 20 mg's worked great.....
thanx for the quick response

BIGONE

Awards
can this be stacked with test cyp and trenbelone

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I get sides at 30 mg - could go 6 wks on 20mg. Blood test to check liver & lipids - dont od - good luck

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I got nose bleeds, SUPER high BP, back cramps in which I couldn't even walk after working out. But some really nice gains @ 30mg.... I dropped the dose to 20mg daily and guess what the sides went away and the gains kept coming. 40mg is dumb as is 30 unless you are 250+.

E-Swift25

Awards
There's absoultely nothing wrong with using 40mg a day. Jesus, you guys act like you're going to die if you use above 20mg. If you don't get bad sides, then you should be fine.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
I know i'm kinda hijacking this thread but isn't this stuff supposed to be banned soon...i've heard it but no date?

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I know i'm kinda hijacking this thread but isn't this stuff supposed to be banned soon...i've heard it but no date?
it was but I think it was a lie plus there are many knock-offs

502 Country Boy

Awards
Yeah there doesn't seem to be any shortage of it out there...

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
20mg/day for 6 weeks on a calorie reduced diet worked too good for me. I gained about 15#, which was not my goal. I was cutting. :) Strength gain was excellent and I hardly had any sides.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
it was but I think it was a lie plus there are many knock-offs
Speaking of knock...ers who is that chick in your avatar with the beautiful skin. She looks damn good.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
At 30 mg on PP, I was hit almost exactly at 2 weeks with acne on the back and scalp, and mid day exhaustion. I dropped to 20mg moved to SD and the sides went away (except for scalp acne) and strength went thru the roof - last night: free weight squats: 15 reps @ 135, 15 reps @ 225, 7 reps at 315, 10 reps @ 225.
Then to the leg press, CONTINUOUS REPS with a spotter taking plates off: two sets
Set 1: 540lbs for 25 reps, then @ 450 10 reps the @ 360 6 reps then @ 270 4 reps then @ 180 15 reps. 5 min rest
Set 2: 720 @ 10 reps, dropping plates with a mix of partials and ful reps, 5 reps then drop a plate off each side, real killer

msp6891

Awards
i just checked the anabolicx.com store and it said superdrol was discontinued....i was gonna get a few bottles for the future cuz im new at this **** but ill have to find it somewhere else i guess

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Same product, those dosing schemes are a little high.

Yeah to say the least! I mean heck people are reporting horrible liver values after just 4 weeks. Be careful on those dosages bro. Unless you are already very very big then I wouldnt go above 20-30 mg. I mean 20mg from what I have seen is a very effective dosage. I don't see a need to go above 30mg really. And to push past 4 weeks is also pushing it. I think the toxicity of SD is slightly understated. I believe it is on the same level as M1T, the only difference being you can't feel as many of the bad effects that you could with M1T. Just because it is legal (or well once was) don't take it lightly.

Dirtjb18

Awards
Nolva? 6 oxo? Rebound XT? There are so many different takes on PCT and what Anti Estrogen to take...any insight from experience????

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Nolva? 6 oxo? Rebound XT? There are so many different takes on PCT and what Anti Estrogen to take...any insight from experience????
Yes check out the post cycle therapy forum on here. All your questions can be answered.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
It is discontinued and in limited supply. As far as I know, production has stopped on it and retailers are going through their stock.

502 Country Boy

Awards
No no no. I talked to a pretty well known company guy that said they have 10 thousand more being shipped to them on top of what they have left in stock. I'm sure this guy isn't special i'm pretty sure everyone is sitting on a shitload and trying to work them I know a place that sells them for 30 bucks a pop for 90 counts if you just search on Yahoo you can find it easily.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
No no no. I talked to a pretty well known company guy that said they have 10 thousand more being shipped to them on top of what they have left in stock. I'm sure this guy isn't special i'm pretty sure everyone is sitting on a shitload and trying to work them I
Where did you here this?

know a place that sells them for 30 bucks a pop for
90 counts if you just search on Yahoo you can find it easily.
:nono: Only one step away from source posting. Please don't.

drakeslayer43

Awards
I hope this stuff doesnt get banned. For a legal product superdrol is the sh&#.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i just checked the anabolicx.com store and it said superdrol was discontinued....i was gonna get a few bottles for the future cuz im new at this **** but ill have to find it somewhere else i guess
It is still available though. If you go to www.nutraplanet.com you will see a new brand of it. Same stuff different brand.

Yeah I can't imagine doing 40mg either. Heck I am a non responder to like everything and 20mg DEFINITELY did the trick on me. I was getting pretty tired and horrible back craps just sitting down when I was at 20.