Clomid AND nolva stack?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been teasing on posts here and there that I'm going to do my first cycle and it will happen eventually lol.

Question on PCT though, I if I have 2 weeks worth of clomid and 2 weeks worth of nova would that suffice as a full PCT? If so how would you dose it? Can you run both like that in PCT at all, or is it always one or the other?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
My own basic protocol for serm is:
Clomid
W1-2. 25mg ED (Maybe start off with 3-5 days or so with 50 depending on cycle)
W.3 to end 12,5 mg Ed

Nolva 5-10 mg ED during whole PCT depending on cycle.

So I'm using both in quite low doses but I'm not cycle heavy and I Always run some other OTC stuff on the side of this.

And what I'm using is more or less half of standard recommendations....
And yes, you can them both.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Ive been teasing on posts here and there that I'm going to do my first cycle and it will happen eventually lol.

Question on PCT though, I if I have 2 weeks worth of clomid and 2 weeks worth of nova would that suffice as a full PCT? If so how would you dose it? Can you run both like that in PCT at all, or is it always one or the other?
There is a large number of threads/articles on this forum and all over the internet that discuss the potential benefits of stacking Clomid and Nolva. I do it, and it works just fine. If you are going to do it, be smart about it. There is no need to run 100mg of clomid or 40mg of Nolva when you are combining the two. There isn't a need for those doses when you're running them solo either.

My PCTs usually depend on my cycle and how I recovered from the previous cycle and whatever bloodwork I may or may not have gotten in recent months. A light dual-SERM PCT for me would be Clomid @ 25/25/12.5 and Nolva @ 10/10/10/10. A stronger one might look something like - Clomid @ 50/25/12.5 and Nolva @ 20/20/10/10/5. You can certainly run single SERM PCTs and recover just fine as well. Just don't double and triple dose this stuff ever. There's no need. Time is your friend.

The type of cycle you run may also impact the type of PCT you choose. A simple 6 week Andro run versus a 16 week injectable cycle will usually mean different PCT protocols. How much of each do you have? If you have enough clomid for 25/25/25/0 and Nolva for 0/10/10/10, this could work, depending on your cycle. I've staggered them before similar to what I just laid out.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a large number of threads/articles on this forum and all over the internet that discuss the potential benefits of stacking Clomid and Nolva. I do it, and it works just fine. If you are going to do it, be smart about it. There is no need to run 100mg of clomid or 40mg of Nolva when you are combining the two. There isn't a need for those doses when you're running them solo either.

My PCTs usually depend on my cycle and how I recovered from the previous cycle and whatever bloodwork I may or may not have gotten in recent months. A light dual-SERM PCT for me would be Clomid @ 25/25/12.5 and Nolva @ 10/10/10/10. A stronger one might look something like - Clomid @ 50/25/12.5 and Nolva @ 20/20/10/10/5. You can certainly run single SERM PCTs and recover just fine as well. Just don't double and triple dose this stuff ever. There's no need. Time is your friend.

The type of cycle you run may also impact the type of PCT you choose. A simple 6 week Andro run versus a 16 week injectable cycle will usually mean different PCT protocols. How much of each do you have? If you have enough clomid for 25/25/25/0 and Nolva for 0/10/10/10, this could work, depending on your cycle. I've staggered them before similar to what I just laid out.
I have 500mg of clomid total and 200mg of nolva total Pham grade. Just counted it and realize that's way too low. But I can get more between now and the end of the cycle, I haven't even started yet. And I'm planning a fairly lengthy cycle like 14 weeks.