Focused nutrition quad elite

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried this? It seems like the dosing isnt correct to me, if you were to follow the instructions and take 2 caps a day you would be getting 30mg lgd, (sounds too much),50 mg of s4and 30 mg of mk677 ( sounds too much too) and 50 mg of arimistane ( underdosed)
What are your thoughts guys?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 views and no replies i can't help but think somethings going on with fn, there website is down and I messaged them
Via fb and no reply

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just go with a basic LGD, mk, and test base stack that you can flexibly dose how you like.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers bud but I already have rad lgd and dermacrine for a cycle but I was wondering cos one of my mates is pondering on it

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the serving size is 2 caps which is 15 mg LGD

Agreed with NAM though, better to get individual products you can dose how it suits you

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Your friend will still want a test base on top of the quad...has he run LGD before? Why not just do what youre doing, get the LGD as a standalone and run it with a base? Stacking it with dermatrest would potentially outdo any of the quad elite gains (if dtrest is a sensible option for him).

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was thinking! 2 caps = the dosage mentioned on the bottle but I wasn't sure, cheers guys

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea mate I'll ask him!

DanFit

Awards
Can Sarms WANTED at least help out here? or yates84?