Pre-Loaded Syringe w/ AAS

bt4ever

Banned
Awards
If you pre-load a syringe with aas how long can you let it sit before you have to use it. I have some 1cc ampules and am not wanting to take the whole amount at one time. I would like to start with 1/2cc the first couple of weeks then go to 3/4cc for a couple of weeks before going to the full amount. Any help in this matter.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
First of all, tapering up like that is not really a good idea. But if you insist, you syringe should be fine for 2-3 weeks if stored sterile. Store the syringe with gear in the original wrapper it came in. Store that in a clean tupperware. Don't breath hard on the pin when your working with it...my freind used to do this. Use a new pin when you go to shoot it.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The gear should last as long as it would in the vial it came in. Just make sure you use sterile means when loading. One thing you want to watch is accidently hitting the plunger after it has been loaded. Don't want to waste it.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
If you pre-load a syringe with aas how long can you let it sit before you have to use it. I have some 1cc ampules and am not wanting to take the whole amount at one time. I would like to start with 1/2cc the first couple of weeks then go to 3/4cc for a couple of weeks before going to the full amount. Any help in this matter.
I agree it would be good for awhile in the pins, but why not just get a pre-sealed sterile vial and transfer all or at least most of your amps into it. Perfectly sterile if you are careful. Then you really don't have to worry about a thing.

I also agree with Boss K, just go for a dosage and stay with it, no tapering needed.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I'm not so sure that's a good idea.

The solvents might break down the plastic and/or the rubber plunger.

Back when I was brewing up some 1-Test Cyp last year, I filtered most in one sitting, but left a remainder to be filtered 2 days later. When I came back to it, the rubber plunger was no longer a perfect seal. When applying pressure to filter it would seep around the plunger, making it come out the back side.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Well thats good to know RC. I have never actually tried this, but I do know of people who preload HCG darts and save them for the cycle.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
See, I really don't know. It seems logical to me that the solvents might dissolve the plastic and rubber and may actually put residues into the solution itself. And there is no telling what it will do to you. After what I have witnessed first hand, I wouldn't do it.

People may not have ever noticed the plastic and rubber dissolve before because they don't apply as much pressure while injecting as they would filtering, therefor not seeing the oil escape out of the back end.

HCG might be different because it is only 1-1.5% BA and no other solvent.