Sarms and 1/4/epi andro cycle

miker1987

Awards
So I am currently on pct from my first andro stack and all is well, looking forward to my next one. I am currently 185 5'11 looking to put on lean mass on a very clean bulk.

I am looking to dose

1/4/epi
225/225/450 for 8 weeks. I have serms for pct and on cycle support.

I have been researching sarms and have been quite interested to try. So I made the decision to purchase

Lgd 4033
Mk 677
Ostarine

So my question is, do I start everything all at once, or start sarms for a month and then add in the andro?

What do you guys recommend?

Nathan1722

Awards
I would do the andros and sarms in different cycles also using the ostarine with the lgd is a waste the lgd will over power it maybe you could use the lgd with the 4 and epiandro as the test base and also throw in the mk677

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I would do the andros and sarms in different cycles also using the ostarine with the lgd is a waste the lgd will over power it maybe you could use the lgd with the 4 and epiandro as the test base and also throw in the mk677
I disagree running a low dose of ostarine makes sense, barely any of the ostarine will work in the muscle receptors as they will be occupied by LGD that's correct, however ostarine heals bones and tendons whereas LGD does not work in these areas

miker1987

Awards
What cycle support is recommended for the sarms I mentioned?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Blockade or Arm1care Pro. My two favorites

miker1987

Awards
Awesome. I am good to go then. I think I will start with sarms to test the waters and then add in the pH. What do you guys think? To see how I react.

Nathan1722

Awards
Sarms and the andros both take approximately 3-4 weeks to kick in so if you started one first to see it'll take about a month and if you add the phs your total cycle will be 12 weeks so you better have a great pct planned even at that I'm not sure it's the best idea

miker1987

Awards
So my cycle was quad andro from primeval labs and then ran ol super pct. Very mild cycle.

Am I able to bridge into my new cycle right away?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I wouldnt, your hormones could be all over the place. How long was your cycle?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Whyd you bother?

Anyway...Id probably jump on again after 6-8 weeks. And dose a decent cycle this time :D

miker1987

Awards
Yea, that is how quad andro is dosed. It was my first cycle and it definitely did something, I think.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Run a SERM PCT next cycle if you can.

miker1987

Awards
I have tamox and chlomid, and ai support and other cycle support. I am thinking I will be okay to dive into my new cycle since I have the proper support and my last cycle was soo mild.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I wouldnt...but your call, of course.