First cycle problems

MHK921

Awards
Im a girl and I took my first cycle which consist of anavar for 8weeks 20 mg daily, primo 6 weeks 2 ml weekly, winstrol 3 weeks half ml per week.

I finished my cycle end of Aug and i did not do any ptc i just stopped.

Ever since i am having some side effects:

My period stopped for almost 2 months and i can feel the water retention under my skin.

I have acne and i tried over the shives medication nothing worked it gets worst by day its all over my nick, chest and shoulder

Headache that its too much to handle

Along with my cycle i have been using hgh

Can anyone help !?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
You need to PCT, I'm not sure what the standard protocol is for woman though, definitely get some DIM plus from Amazon it's a herbal that balances hormones

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I'd say a doctor could definitely help...

Jay.99

Awards
You are shut down = no LH FSH therefore no period. You need pct. In a woman it is different. Please speak to an actual dr.

I suggest you use nolvadex for only 1 month, as chronic exposure to excess estrogen will lead to endometrial hyperplasia and possible cancer. Use an AI as well to recover.

Check your bp as that could be causing headache.

Acne was bound to happen, you shouldve known that. It seems you didn't do your research at all for your cycle. Do your pct first, make sure the headaches stop, and then you can use acutance for your acne.

You used hgh as well, and now you have headaches. It is possible that those two might be linked. So again, I highly recommend you go see a physican and tell the dr the truth so you can get the best care.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed for the info, lot to learn here.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Im a girl and I took my first cycle which consist of anavar for 8weeks 20 mg daily, primo 6 weeks 2 ml weekly, winstrol 3 weeks half ml per week.

I finished my cycle end of Aug and i did not do any ptc i just stopped.

Ever since i am having some side effects:

My period stopped for almost 2 months and i can feel the water retention under my skin.

I have acne and i tried over the shives medication nothing worked it gets worst by day its all over my nick, chest and shoulder

Headache that its too much to handle

Along with my cycle i have been using hgh

Can anyone help !?
You seriously need to get into your doctor. Be honest with what you have done and get your levels checked. Get on a prescribed AI and handle yourself. Dont let this get any more out of control.

Jay.99

Awards
BTW I'm sorry if you I/we freaked you out. That was not my/our intention....YOU WILL BE FINE. Just go get the care you need from a physican. Also take time to research yourself.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your first problem was taking Winstrol. Horrible advice given in here so far, besides going to a doctor.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Your first problem was taking Winstrol. Horrible advice given in here so far, besides going to a doctor.
Yep, winny is terrible for the female of the species

MHK921

Awards
Thank you everyone for the advise i got my acne checked , the doc gave me antibiotic .. Is it true that using antibiotic destroy the gains ?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No you'll be alright. I was on antibiotics for years trying to get my acne under control

Depending on the dose tho, you might be running to the bathroom.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Probiotics will help with the gastric effects of the antibiotics, but I do believe that you're misunderstood. You need to go to the doctor and say that you've quite possibly ruined your body with steroids, not that you have acne.

Oh, and go slap the idiot who let you use Winny as a woman. Hard, and another time for me.

Oh, and I don't think that a woman should **** with hormones any more here by self-medicating. Your balances are supposed to be way different than a male. Get a doc to run a hormone panel, and try the female forum on here. They should be able to help you avoid this the next time around.