Cycle log test e deca dbol winny

massjunkie

Awards
Hey guys decided to log my cycle so people can see how it worked for me and maybe learn something for themselves anyways let's rock running a 16 week deca test cycle looking to lean bulk for 10weeks followed by 8week cut then up to slightly over maintenance calories for pct.

Deca 450mg/ wk 1-14
Test e 500mg/ wk 1-16
Adex .50mg/ e3d 1-18
Dbol 25-50mg ed wk 1-4
Winny 50mg ed wk 14-18

Multivitamin
Vitamin b-6
Milk thistle

Starting Monday will post after pin ****ing pumped for this ride boys cheers.

massjunkie

Awards
Adex at .50mg e3d will adjust if necessary do u think I will need caber at that dosage? I have letro on hand

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Adex at .50mg e3d will adjust if necessary do u think I will need caber at that dosage? I have letro on hand
What about your blood pressure, liver and prostate? Pick up some Hawthorne berry for blood pressure run at least a gram. Liver I would run a powerful antioxidant with milk thistle like grape seed extract, burdock root, dandelion root,beetroot,yellow dock root or you can run tudca or udca.prostate you can run palmetto saw. You can extend your dbol for another week or two run it at 30mg. I would also do the same with winstrol. Also you have Nolvadex on hand right?

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Hey guys decided to log my cycle so people can see how it worked for me and maybe learn something for themselves anyways let's rock running a 16 week deca test cycle looking to lean bulk for 10weeks followed by 8week cut then up to slightly over maintenance calories for pct.

Deca 450mg/ wk 1-14
Test e 500mg/ wk 1-16
Adex .50mg/ e3d 1-18
Dbol 25-50mg ed wk 1-4
Winny 50mg ed wk 14-18

Multivitamin
Vitamin b-6
Milk thistle

Starting Monday will post after pin ****ing pumped for this ride boys cheers.
Buy all the support products he mentioned. Tudca is great. Also if you exemestane run that ditch the adex. If not adex will do keep your E in check and you won't have any issues. Do some research on caber and prolactin. With your in check your all good! Don't waste money on caber!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Get Ar1macare Pro and run on cycle and through PCT

massjunkie

Awards
What about your blood pressure, liver and prostate? Pick up some Hawthorne berry for blood pressure run at least a gram. Liver I would run a powerful antioxidant with milk thistle like grape seed extract, burdock root, dandelion root,beetroot,yellow dock root or you can run tudca or udca.prostate you can run palmetto saw. You can extend your dbol for another week or two run it at 30mg. I would also do the same with winstrol. Also you have Nolvadex on hand right?
Thanks for the insight really appreciate it I'll go pick up all the proper protection and yeah I have nolva clomid all on hand! Also my dbols are in 25mg caps should I go one and a half then at 37.5mg cheers.

massjunkie

Awards
Buy all the support products he mentioned. Tudca is great. Also if you exemestane run that ditch the adex. If not adex will do keep your E in check and you won't have any issues. Do some research on caber and prolactin. With your in check your all good! Don't waste money on caber!!!
You think Adex won't be good enough and by the research on caber your saying that if u keep e2 in check there's no way for elevated prolactin meaning no caber needed right? Thanks

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Where do I find that? Never heard of that before
It's an Olympus Labs product.. It's one of the most comprehensive cycle supports out there. Nutriverse carries it along with Strong Supplement Shop...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Use am5 when you check out at Nutriverse to save 5% on your order

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Yeah you will be ok with adex I just prefer exemestane. Yes keep your E under control and you gtg.

massjunkie

Awards
It's an Olympus Labs product.. It's one of the most comprehensive cycle supports out there. Nutriverse carries it along with Strong Supplement Shop...
Isn't that stuff for pro hormones?

massjunkie

Awards
Thanks worlord I will order those up! Should be here in the next 5 business days I went with eBay

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Thanks worlord I will order those up! Should be here in the next 5 business days I went with eBay
No problem ebay canada is actually more expensive than ebay here but I would go with swanson they have sale going on and it's cheaper than ebay

massjunkie

Awards
Started my cycle today dropped 25mg dbol first thing when I woke up headed to the gym for a good chest tricept workout nothing has kicked in yet obviously but had a successful workout will keep you all posted now I'm heading to work cheers boys get out there and smash some weights or some birds

massjunkie

Awards
Pinned last night very slight pain today strange thing tho about an hour after pinning I felt like I had the flu I still feel like I'm kind of sick this morning throwing me off abit

massjunkie

Awards
day 3 here fighting through these flu symptoms hopefully they don't get worse after tomorrow's pin. On a good note I hit biceps and back today felt really good in the gym got a great pump guessing the dbols are doing there thing! I'll post tmr after my pin to let u know how it goes cheers boys.

massjunkie

Awards
2nd pin last night no flu symptoms today **** yes! Up 2 pound most likely water due to dbol but either way I'm feeling decent can't wait for week 4-5 for the full effect

massjunkie

Awards
Hey guys sorry I've been out for so long didn't want to be the guy who left u hanging no matter how long it's been. currently ending week 7 I ended up running my cycle like this

1-10 Test e 600mg week / mon/thur
11-16 test c 300mg week / mon/thu
1-10 Deca 300mg week / mon/thur
4-14 Tren e 300mg week / mon/thur
12-16 Winny 50mg Ed
1-18 adex .5mg ed
1-18 Vit b6 500mg Ed
Pct will look like this

20-25 clomid 100/100/50/50/50
20-25 nolva 50/50/50/25/25

Decided to throw the tren in for strength mostly thought it would be a nice addition to my nicely lubed joints. Being my first time running tren I didn't know what to expect so it's kind of trial and error but I love learning things as a ginypig haha. I thought I'd blow up on this cycle but instead of getting the major mass I got before on my last deca run I'm getting much leaner well slight increase in weight. Started at 160lbs
5'7
14-15% bf

Currently sitting at 167lbs but I have my top two abs and the start of the next two I had neither before so that's fine with me feel I have dropped about 3% bf as well as gained 7lbs so all in all I'm still happy I'm eating 3000 clean cals a day but I'll still have to do the plain and wonderful deca test dbol bulk next. I will keep you posted as it goes on, again sorry for being out for so long.