Osterine product question: real or fake?

Smb405

Awards
Hello,
I just started using a product called Osterine (yes, with an “e”) from Bio-gen Innovations (supposedly formerly Chem-Tek) but I can find zero info online. It comes in a 90 count bottle of red capsules, but each capsule is 20 mg. Recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day (60 mg!!) This seems unsafe compared to the general dosages discussed online regarding Ostarine, but what I hear is that capsules have only about 30% bioavailability, so this dosage would end up giving you 30 g per day. Is this plausible or BS? Also, I noticed that the chemical formula listed on the nutrition panel is missing the “2 hydroxy” part….so is this even Ostarine to begin with or is it a lesser/weaker product that somehow gets "turned into" Ostarine in the body? It seems that real Ostarine has been removed from the market. 9 days in at 3 caps/day basically every 8 hours & I do believe it is having an effect in my workouts but maybe it's just in my head. I have taken only 2 caps just 2 of the last 9 days (still 40 mg though) I could post a photo of the bottle but wasn't sure of the rules regarding that.

Thank you.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't find anything about either of those companies.

Can you post the the ingredient profile without uploading a photo...?

Just type what the ingredients include...

Smb405

Awards
Hi,

Here is what's listed on the supplement facts panel:

(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2 20 mg

N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid 10 mg

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin 20 mg

Serving size one capsule / 3 capsules per day in 3 evenly hourly doses
Can be taken for a period of 4-8 weeks. Do not exceed 3 capsules per day

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure that isn't the total ingredients for a 3 caps dose? And methyl daa lmao

Smb405

Awards
Serving size is one capsule so the dose of 20 mg should be just one cap.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serving size is one capsule so the dose of 20 mg should be just one cap.
Damn, that's crazy. Looks like a poorly thought out crap product and I would really be suprised if there is any osta in there at all.

Smb405

Awards
Seems to be the one everyone is coming back for at the place I purchased it. It's actually a customer of mine...I work in natural product sales...but I don't sell stuff like this, lol.

Ever heard of EPG OSTALEAN (Extreme Products Group)? I'm open to any recommendations...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to be the one everyone is coming back for at the place I purchased it. It's actually a customer of mine...I work in natural product sales...but I don't sell stuff like this, lol.

Ever heard of EPG OSTALEAN (Extreme Products Group)? I'm open to any recommendations...
Epg ostalean tested positive for prohormones, no osta in it at all. Would love to tell you a solid company for osta but we can't source sarms on this board. What are your cycle goals? I'm sure I can recommend a good product to meet your goals, may not necessarily be a sarm.

Smb405

Awards
Recomp / at least maintain or even maybe add some muscle. I'm 46 years old been wt training for years but need to lose the middle & drop about 20 lbs. I've never seen my abs, lol....not sure that's even possible at this stage in the game. I don't want anything that stimulates the CNS. Used ephedrine back in the day (in my early 20's) but I wouldn't touch it now. I'm more of a believer in a good diet...good protein/meal replacement powder...but what I have been reading about SARMS is interesting. Hell, I hadn't heard about them up until about 2 weeks ago!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recomp / at least maintain or even maybe add some muscle. I'm 46 years old been wt training for years but need to lose the middle & drop about 20 lbs. I've never seen my abs, lol....not sure that's even possible at this stage in the game. I don't want anything that stimulates the CNS. Used ephedrine back in the day (in my early 20's) but I wouldn't touch it now. I'm more of a believer in a good diet...good protein/meal replacement powder...but what I have been reading about SARMS is interesting. Hell, I hadn't heard about them up until about 2 weeks ago!
https://spartanutrition.com/product/spartan-hard/
Check out spartan hard. With a good diet and training this will definitely help you reach your goals. Lab tests are posted on the site so you know exactly what you're getting. There are plenty of retailers that carry this product for a cheaper price than you can find on the home site as well. I assume you know about proper pct after a sarm or prohormone cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epg ostalean tested positive for prohormones, no osta in it at all. Would love to tell you a solid company for osta but we can't source sarms on this board. What are your cycle goals? I'm sure I can recommend a good product to meet your goals, may not necessarily be a sarm.
wait is there an article for this or something!? interested. Unbelievably shady companies nowadays. Especially because they market that stuff as ok for women

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait is there an article for this or something!? interested. Unbelievably shady companies nowadays. Especially because they market that stuff as ok for women
There's are some companies that independently test dietary supplements to see if they meet label claims and publish their findings. Will have to look for a link for you guys

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you! I have found a couple really cool sites like that but I only see them test the basics... protein, fish oil, multivitamin etc..