Has anyone tried boss sports nutrition?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven't tried them but Ive heard some shady things. I just don't know if I believe they're actually putting everything they claim in their supps.

Nathan1722

Awards
I'm really interested to see a log of brickhouse or razors edge but i have also heard shady things from them

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I think someone needs to contact them and see about a sponsored log. I mean, who in their right mind would put DMZ in a pre? And then post it on FB?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah no way I run this unless I see some crazy results. But yeah think of how many fools are going to buy that pre workout and have no idea what dmz is. They're going to think its be pre ever lmao. again though... if it contains what it says.

Nathan1722

Awards
A lot of people on their fb posts have no idea what pct is lol good luck. One guy did tell me brick house was making him blow up though also everyone is claiming on fb that m1ad dmz and msten passed by the ban :S

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I think someone needs to contact them and see about a sponsored log. I mean, who in their right mind would put DMZ in a pre? And then post it on FB?
not promoting the company ( agree they have crazy stuff ) but they are about to put on the shelf single DMZ product I'm sure that somebody will try this soon time will tell if the company is legit or not....

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
and they are hiring

yea I work for boss and im selling krack, anyone want to buy some krack. krack for sale folks, get your krack here

lmao

dr phil where are you

Status
Not open for further replies.