Andro and testicular pain

snrub

Awards
I'm taking LG science bulking kit and just hit week 2! It consists of

M1d andro 3 pills a day
4andro -2 pills a day
1andro 2 pills a day

I'm taking AMS super cycle support by because I have a lot left over from my halodral run. Do I really need it since this is non methylated, and will it help with possible negative side effects from the andro.

I've also noticed some testicular pain, will the cycle support help at all with this?

I also heard it may be a good idea to up the dosage of the on the 3rd week due to LG dosing their products low. Thoughts?

I have some maca laying around as well, I was wondering if it may also counter some unwanted effects I could experience on cycle.

If anyone could answer these some of these questions that would be great! This is my second ph ever ran so Im a noobie.

Also don't worry I already have serm.thanks

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Testicular pain is a common occurrence with testicular atrophy , I'm in no way a doctor but I personally wouldn't worry about it . Check your self and if everything feels normal then I'd just associate it with the fact you're taking a suppressive compound. Now say you feel abnormality a or the pin increase and gets worse you could have something unrelated to the andros such as a hernia or something like vericocele . If you have constant pain that doesn't go away then go see a physician or your primary care provider