Sup3r DHEA????

tjs

Awards
Been looking for logs or reviews on Olympus Sup3r DHEA, but cant seem to find anything. How does this compare to Dermacrine??? Any input would be appreciated thanks in advance!!!!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Still pretty new and not sure if people have gotten theirs yet or not. I'm sure there will be logs soon

tjs

Awards
Im sure its legit everything from ol has been good that I have tried anyways!!!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I am really curious to see how that high of a dosage (what sup3r dhea gives) performs. Feel like it actually might be way more anabolic than Dermacrine

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It hasn't arrived yet, but it started shipping to customers this week (from Nutriverse at least). It's economical as heck, being 100mg per ml (half pump). Dermacrine was 72mg per 5 pumps. Over-doing it is not necessarily better with DHEA however - search for posts by Toren and Hyde - and jumps within the physiological range of Testosterone are not going to add additional lean tissue. It *will* however, make you feel better when your other anabolics are trying to crush your soul - hence why it is considered a 'Test Base'. The two different ingredients from Dermacrine's RezV and 7,8 Benzo, will have to be tried to see what they do.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Screenshot_2016-09-15-07-30-17-1.png

Going to be stronger than Dermacrine so you wont have to use as much per serving and with potentially stronger estrogen control too.

Really going to be putting it to the test as a Test Base for an upcoming 8 week run of 1-Andro and LGD.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I remember I ran 800-1000mg of oral Dhea with an AI (yes bring on the criticism lol) as an experiment for 6 weeks.. Ended up having awesome results, felt almost like epiandro/androsterone but better fat burning. Used Derma for the first time a little back but I want to see what this high dosed formula will do as far as recomping

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so at 1 pump this should last for an 8 week cycle correct?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It hasn't arrived yet, but it started shipping to customers this week (from Nutriverse at least). It's economical as heck, being 100mg per ml (half pump). Dermacrine was 72mg per 5 pumps. Over-doing it is not necessarily better with DHEA however - search for posts by Toren and Hyde - and jumps within the physiological range of Testosterone are not going to add additional lean tissue. It *will* however, make you feel better when your other anabolics are trying to crush your soul - hence why it is considered a 'Test Base'. The two different ingredients from Dermacrine's RezV and 7,8 Benzo, will have to be tried to see what they do.
I believe dermacrine is 72mg per pump, Sup3r Dhea would put BPS out of business if they had 120 servings compared to dermacrine's 29-36 for the same price.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I believe dermacrine is 72mg per pump, Sup3r Dhea would put BPS out of business if they had 120 servings compared to dermacrine's 29-36 for the same price.
Sup3r-DHEA IS 120 servings per bottle though

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
120 servings at 100mg per 1/2 pump. So with that logic you would need 2 full pumps (400mg) which comes out to 400mg dhea for 30 servings. Dermacrine at 5 pumps gives you 360mg dhea for 29 servings. While it does seem to be a better deal its not crazy better. The king (dermacrine) has not yet been dethroned. That being said I just ordered my Sup3r DHEA. Im super excited so we will see how it goes.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
120 servings at 100mg per 1/2 pump. So with that logic you would need 2 full pumps (400mg) which comes out to 400mg dhea for 30 servings. Dermacrine at 5 pumps gives you 360mg dhea for 29 servings. While it does seem to be a better deal its not crazy better. The king (dermacrine) has not yet been dethroned. That being said I just ordered my Sup3r DHEA. Im super excited so we will see how it goes.
400mg of DHEA is a bit high? When I spoke to the reps on a different thread they advised dosing 1ml twice per day, totalling 200mg per day.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SUP3R-DHEA is a very versatile product, and dosing can be adjusted as needed, though the general guidelines for dosing are as follows:

150-200lbs: 1 – 1.5 pumps with wrists on to dry skin only!

200-225lbs: 1.5 – 2 pumps with wrists on to dry skin only!

225lbs+: 2 – 2.5 pumps with wrists on to dry skin only!

(1 pump = 2mL)

According to the write up I would need 400-500mg dhea daily to feel the effects. You would land in the 200-300mg area. I guess my weight is just really what hurts me here lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Guys, the dosing recc's are guides, not set in stone.

As I indicated in the Q&A thread, Id personally rather start dosing "conservatively", and move up from there. Why dose "high" if it is not needed?

Find your sweet spot, and potentially save yourself $$

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Lynks8 Supplement Auction 3
Plex78 Supplements 7
Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 6