Rebound XT to SD - Dr.D

ILoco

Awards
Dr. D or anyone with qualification to answer this....

I need to know if I can stop RXT and immediatly start SD. I have Nolva for PCT after the SD, but have been taking RXT alone for the last 2 weeks at 75mg. I want to start SD tomorrow. Thanks.

waitlifter82

Awards

I need to know if I can stop RXT and immediatly start SD. I have Nolva for PCT after the SD, but have been taking RXT alone for the last 2 weeks at 75mg. I want to start SD tomorrow. Thanks.
Well, I wouldn't consider myself 'qualified' to answer, but I'd say no. Both RXT and SD have shown to mess up your lipid levels. I would deff. suggest some time off inbetween.

curious to what others will say as well

patricio

Awards
Get your blood work done and if it is norm start the sd.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
This was posted by Sledge on 'another forum' ...

Im going to post this one more time so everyone sees it, nolva is not better then Rebound. Rebound does not hurt or lower lipid levels. It works in a way of inhibiting the aromatase but still allows cholesterol to be made. There are studies showing this to happen.
It won't hurt to get bloodwork done...

ILoco

Awards
I sent bloodwork to the lab yesterday. I'll post when I get the results. Could Rebound XT effect lipids that harshly???

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Could Rebound XT effect lipids that harshly???
From what I've ran on myself, no. I was using 1 cap a day for 2 months or more coming off a LLLOOOOONNNGGGGG ass cycle including SD, and my cholesterol was 160ish and HDL was 82. Lipid profiles don't get much better than that.

I've posted that before but nobody listens to me anymore. :blink:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

do you have your ancillaries in line?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what I've ran on myself, no. I was using 1 cap a day for 2 months or more coming off a LLLOOOOONNNGGGGG ass cycle including SD, and my cholesterol was 160ish and HDL was 82. Lipid profiles don't get much better than that.

Sounds good. How was the SD suppression relatively speaking? Or was your cycle too long and complicated to evaluate.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. How was the SD suppression relatively speaking? Or was your cycle too long and complicated to evaluate.
I would still take a week or 2 off, better safe than sorry. What's 2 weeks off gonna hurt anyway? :)

ILoco

Awards
do you have your ancillaries in line?
Yes, RYR and Coq10 on cycle
Milk thistle, fenugreek + Nolva of course for PCT.

BTW, it won't be 2 weeks OFF. If I have to come off Rebound XT that alone will take a few weeks since I will have to taper down. That's why I want to switch suddenly. I want to save the Rebound XT remaining for a later date. I don't want to wait over a month to start SD either. I'm trying to get a cycle in before 04 JUL. Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well show yourself more often.:p

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as RXT, I think we need more bloodwork.