Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought Ar1micare pro 240 caps
Bottle says 4 caps twice a day
Some people say that you only need to take 4 caps a day

Im doing 1-4 andro 2 caps a day
So my question is do i take 8 caps a day o just 4 caps a day?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's your body, how well do you want to protect it?

I will say that getting 4 of those caps down at a time is rough.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
This is just my opinion, of course: if you use a methylated stack, take 8 caps; 4am, 4pm. If you are using something like 1-andro/epiandro, I think you could easily half-dose it. Also 6 caps per day for a 6-week cycle is probably an OK option too. It's a very comprehensive support. But yes, taking 4 at the time is rough.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just my opinion, of course: if you use a methylated stack, take 8 caps; 4am, 4pm. If you are using something like 1-andro/epiandro, I think you could easily half-dose it. Also 6 caps per day for a 6-week cycle is probably an OK option too. It's a very comprehensive support. But yes, taking 4 at the time is rough.
Since im taking only
2 caps 1 andro
2 caps 4 andro
Per day
Then 2 caps [Ar1macare] morning
And 2 caps at night should be good?
Then the bottle should be good for 2 cycles

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
If you're taking the arimicare to curb estrogen conversion/side effects, then I think a 1/2 dose is fine. 1andro won't convert to estrogen at any measurable amount what so ever so you need not worry about using an AI while on cycle for that. 4 andro has some conversion factor, although still pretty mild, so an AI could be used if needed, or if u just want to be safe.

If you're using arimicare to just lower estrogen in general and try to stay lean and hard, than my advice is start with 4 caps the first week, 5 or 6 the next week, 6 or 7 the next week, etc. and just taper up. As the andro's stay in your system longer the estrogen conversion will begin to rise so that it would make sense to taper the AI along with time.

Check out my stack I posted. It's similar.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're taking the arimicare to curb estrogen conversion/side effects, then I think a 1/2 dose is fine. 1andro won't convert to estrogen at any measurable amount what so ever so you need not worry about using an AI while on cycle for that. 4 andro has some conversion factor, although still pretty mild, so an AI could be used if needed, or if u just want to be safe.

If you're using arimicare to just lower estrogen in general and try to stay lean and hard, than my advice is start with 4 caps the first week, 5 or 6 the next week, 6 or 7 the next week, etc. and just taper up. As the andro's stay in your system longer the estrogen conversion will begin to rise so that it would make sense to taper the AI along with time.

Check out my stack I posted. It's similar.
Thank you
And i have
ERADICATE BY BlackStone Labs

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since im taking only
2 caps 1 andro
2 caps 4 andro
Per day
Then 2 caps [Ar1macare] morning
And 2 caps at night should be good?
Then the bottle should be good for 2 cycles
sounds like half assed cycle to me.
very underwhelming results if any.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 1 andro bottle and 4 andro
Estrogen Control Eradicate Blackstone labs
Pctx3 vital labs
Anabolic matric Iron mag labs
Ar1macare 240 caps
not sure what anabolic matric is
u need 2 to 3 bottles of each andro and dose 330 to 440 mg per andro for 2 month.
get a serm , workout hard eat good.
good luck