Bwa2213

Awards
First off,

Stats: weight / 185
height / 5'11"
bf% / probably 11% ( not positive )
age / 24

History:

Back in the day I ran cellulite p6 black that had the androstenelone or w/e and didn't know it haha got good gains in strength. Later on I ran a test e cycle at 500mg a week for 10 weeks with a nolvadex pct. I went from 165 to 190 in about 8 weeks haha ( I held a lot of water, I was under dosing my adex at the time or it was fake, idk). The last "cycle" I ran was lg sciences cutting kit. Again good gains in strength and I was ripped.

That last cycle was about 6 month ago. I want to really gain some mass through a good test run and maybe cause some hyperplasia with the igf-1 and build those cells with the test. With igf-1 lr3 I read everywhere to run low dose (like 20-40mcg) ed or eod for a month then one month off before another run. Any way I'm planning a 16 week cycle ( including pct ) in which I plan to start the igf-1 lr3 3-4 weeks into the test. By doing this I can reap the on cycle benefits and pct benefits. Basically I will run two cycles of the igf-1 lr3, weeks 3-7 ON, 8-12 OFF, 13-16 ON ( I'll probably go into a week 17 with just the off-1 lr3. With that being said, I plan on just running the test e at 500mg a week, nothing fancy. Last thing is I might use some dbol to kick off the cycle but I'm not sure yet. Pct would be normal ****, nolva and in my case I'm going to use aromasin. If you don't know it doesn't counter act nolva like other AI's and doesn't cause a rebound when done. Perfect for on cycle and pct. Anyway I just want some input on the igf-1 and test combo and any advice you guys might have!