DMZ vs M-Sten vs Epistane

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Which do you guys think is the best for packing on the most mass and which is the most toxic?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Dmz hands down... alot of guys don't like it but it's my personal favorite oral to date. I'm on it right now actually lol just a few days in and already swelling up! 45mg for 5-6 weeks on a bulk can easily yield 12-20lbs gains (depending on diet, training and genetics of course)

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Dmz hands down... alot of guys don't like it but it's my personal favorite oral to date. I'm on it right now actually lol just a few days in and already swelling up! 45mg for 5-6 weeks on a bulk can easily yield 12-20lbs gains (depending on diet, training and genetics of course)
I have to agree with him I've ran dmz three times and nothing blows me up quicker than dmz. I've ran msten a few times and I'm disappointed. Epistane I've never used during a bulk but man during a cut it'll have you diced to the socks, striations everywhere

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with him I've ran dmz three times and nothing blows me up quicker than dmz. I've ran msten a few times and I'm disappointed. Epistane I've never used during a bulk but man during a cut it'll have you diced to the socks, striations everywhere
Agreed.

LiftBigC

Awards
I have only tried epistane. I love it. I will be starting another epistane cycle soon to get shredded! It can go both ways. I have gained 15lbs of lean mass in 6 weeks while on epistane. It all comes down to diet.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm running dmz and Msten right now and it's ****ing amazing. Up 10 lbs right now but I'm not sure how muchof that is lbm and how much is just water weight.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I'm running dmz and Msten right now and it's ****ing amazing. Up 10 lbs right now but I'm not sure how muchof that is lbm and how much is just water weight.
how long you been on and what kind of diet/surplus?

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What brand are you using? I have heard that LGI is good from multiple people.

sespress

Awards
how long you been on and what kind of diet/surplus?
Yeah I'd personally like to hear diet recommendations. I'm bulking right now but planning a few months ahead after some off time and it seems meticulous diet planning is a must.

deividloko

Awards
what dmz are you using? and what dosages bro? i planning a good cycle of dmz for the next month

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Does it make you hold alot of water? Wet bulk?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I'd personally like to hear diet recommendations. I'm bulking right now but planning a few months ahead after some off time and it seems meticulous diet planning is a must.
I'm on a dirty bulk, >500 cal a week above my maintenance. I'm running BSL super dmz which has Msten @10mg a cap and DMZ at 10mg a cap. Running that at 4 caps a day and running epi andro and nor andro from iml at 4 caps a day with liver support and aromasin. I'm thinking the nor andro is causing me to hold on to a lot of glycogen and water, but either way I've gone from 160 to 172 in a matter of weeks.

I should have done pre measurements, I'll measure my arms to see how much bigger they've gotten but I don't have measurements for anything else.

I also don't feel lethargic, which I know is one of the sides of running DMZ and Msten so I'm thinking the bsl DMZ might be under dosed.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a dirty bulk, >500 cal a week above my maintenance. I'm running BSL super dmz which has Msten @10mg a cap and DMZ at 10mg a cap. Running that at 4 caps a day and running epi andro and nor andro from iml at 4 caps a day with liver support and aromasin. I'm thinking the nor andro is causing me to hold on to a lot of glycogen and water, but either way I've gone from 160 to 172 in a matter of weeks.

I should have done pre measurements, I'll measure my arms to see how much bigger they've gotten but I don't have measurements for anything else.

I also don't feel lethargic, which I know is one of the sides of running DMZ and Msten so I'm thinking the bsl DMZ might be under dosed.
Sdmz 2.0 was my first cycle. It's an awesome combo but would be nice if the dmz were dosed at 20mg per cap to hit the sweet spot.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Sdmz 2.0 was my first cycle. It's an awesome combo but would be nice if the dmz were dosed at 20mg per cap to hit the sweet spot.
I thought the same thing. I am grabbing DMZ to add in with the rest of my SDMZ 2.0.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Does it make you hold alot of water? Wet bulk?
I experienced no water retention only intracellular water which makes muscles fuller... but honestly man holding water comes down to diet and genetics. I don't even hold water on creatine mono, but everyones different.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I experienced no water retention only intracellular water which makes muscles fuller... but honestly man holding water comes down to diet and genetics. I don't even hold water on creatine mono, but everyones different.
Have you tried Trest? That is a wet no matter how you slice it.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Yup I know my diet is spot on and I don't like the swelled puffy muscle look ether so it's not for me. Thanks Frank

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought the same thing. I am grabbing DMZ to add in with the rest of my SDMZ 2.0.
I'm just not feeling as much as I wanted or thought I would be. I'm seeing gains but I'm not feeling as amazing as I thought so I might cut it short and just pct then start running real stuff

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Grab some TD 4 Andro or Trest and run that. I felt amazing on TD Trest.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I'm just not feeling as much as I wanted or thought I would be. I'm seeing gains but I'm not feeling as amazing as I thought so I might cut it short and just pct then start running real stuff
Bro of course you won't FEEL amazing these are very suppressive and toxic compounds... you need a test base like trest or 4-andro as mentioned above

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I have a few more days and I am getting off the sauce. Not looking forward to ending this run. I have been killing it for last 5 weeks.

How have you liked it?

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dmz is amazing; that's why I ran dmz 2.0 but I was ashamed of it tbh. Dmz straight did more yield in gainz than 2.0. I felt so big and cocky on dmz. Had the Garda six pack I've ever had. I'm thinking about running that again or nor
I'm not for sure.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Dmz is amazing; that's why I ran dmz 2.0 but I was ashamed of it tbh. Dmz straight did more yield in gainz than 2.0. I felt so big and cocky on dmz. Had the Garda six pack I've ever had. I'm thinking about running that again or nor
I'm not for sure.
It's a great compound. Just finished week 1 and I'm feeling like a beast in the gym already lol

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I have a bottle of AT Xtreme DMZ everyone's saying it's bunk though.. yay.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Gonna just use some MethylClostebol and scrap my bottle cant trust the company with that many bad reviews

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update: I just ran dmz msten epiandro and norandro for 4 weeks and I put on 15 lbs. I think a decent portion is water weight from the not andro but damn I feel good. So far I haven't really lost anything and I'm approaching 1 week off, but cycling on to test so we will see. I took aromasin 12.5 mg eod for the last 2 weeks and clomid at 25mg eod for the last week of the cycle

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of AT Xtreme DMZ everyone's saying it's bunk though.. yay.
I have one too. Use it, see what happens and let us know. You should feel 48mg of DMZ very soon. If it's bunk, nothing will happen.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I have one too. Use it, see what happens and let us know. You should feel 48mg of DMZ very soon. If it's bunk, nothing will happen.
I mean I bought through nutri-verse and volvo stands behind it so im just at a loss for what to do.. I have some MethylClostebol coming soon, and M1t-Oxime so i have options.. Aiming for dry recomp doing a 14 weeker test e Mast e, winny finisher, just trying to decide on my kicker.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Same thing here - but if you're ready to kickstart your cycle soon... again, just use the Xtreme DMZ @48mg. If it's good, it'll kick in fast and you'll hopefully have a great experience. If not... nothing bad will happen, except you'll be $60 short, or less if you bought it on sale. Sure, your kickstart gets delayed, but it's not the end of the world. At least we'll know it's not good and we won't make the same mistake again. I certainly hope it's good, because one of the AM posters jimjones87 had a very good experience with it last year. Gained ~12lbs on Xtreme DMZ solo without losing definition, and I think he got a lot stronger too.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Same thing here - but if you're ready to kickstart your cycle soon... again, just use the Xtreme DMZ @48mg. If it's good, it'll kick in fast and you'll hopefully have a great experience. If not... nothing bad will happen, except you'll be $60 short, or less if you bought it on sale. Sure, your kickstart gets delayed, but it's not the end of the world. At least we'll know it's not good and we won't make the same mistake again. I certainly hope it's good, because one of the AM posters jimjones87 had a very good experience with it last year. Gained ~12lbs on Xtreme DMZ solo without losing definition, and I think he got a lot stronger too.
It also looked like he just started lifting when he started the thread haha, but I digress- Eh I guess i'll give it a shot, gonna have 16 weeks in total to space 2 orals so

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I know, but he had a solid foundation, was lean (if I remember correctly, he's a distance runner so he would not want to look like, or be as heavy as a bodybuilder anyway). But he obviously got results from it, there's no denying that by looking at the pics, and that's after only 30-ish days on DMZ. In any case mate, let me know when you start this, I'd like to follow your progress.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I know, but he had a solid foundation, was lean (if I remember correctly, he's a distance runner so he would not want to look like, or be as heavy as a bodybuilder anyway). But he obviously got results from it, there's no denying that by looking at the pics, and that's after only 30-ish days. In any case mate, let me know when you start this, I'd like to follow your progress.
WIll do- ill give it a shot- I have faith in Volvo

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme dmz is legit don't know where u heard it's bunk. Possibly underdosed but definitely legit my friend ran it and made nice gains

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

It's really 50/50, on this forum especially. People are just not sure, although everyone agrees Anabolic Technologies used to be really good before the name change. When I say 50/50, I am specifically referring to their DMZ. No one knows anything about their Msten, Shred or Stack, while Alpha-1 seems to be good to go. I don't know... maybe some products are simply underdosed, as you mentioned.

deividloko

Awards
What are the best legit brands of DMZ now in the market?