grrr, prolly just screwed my fina recipe

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i'm so pissed off... i dunno what happened still...

i wanted 75mg/ml of 4g of fina...
thats a 53ml sol'n, i purchased 2 30ml vials to hold it

2.65ml should have been BA
7.95ml should have been BB
42.4ml should have been oil

i used peanut oil... i mixed the solution together with the fina tabs...
let them soak overnight and periodically heating it and swirling it the next day... it took 2 days for it to entirely dissolve; and then it looked like a normal setup of fina so far...

filtered the fina through several coffee filters, took about 5 filters because they would clog over time and would need replacing... this soaked up SOME fina but i don't think very much of it... i could be wrong tho hopefully someone will point it out...

afterwards i filtered all the prefiltered stuff through a whatman filter into my 30ml vials... or vial... and not even all of that vial...

so why am i mad? I was supposed to have 53ml of this **** and i've got prolly right around 30ml of it... the **** got soaked up didn't it? i didn't make the mixture wrong i'm pretty sure....

the ONLY thing i could have fucked up on was using a measuring cup to measure the oil... the line said 50ml and i filled it up to what i felt was 42ml... maybe ididn't put enough oil in it...
someone please advise me on what i should do... and i hope i didn't just waste $100 of ****... i should have just bought a damn fina kit... :rolleyes:

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Im not familiar with the method of dissolving in peanut oil... I was taught to go with the methanol method where you dissolve the pellets in methanol, then let the methanol evaporate (repeatng the process a few times), bake in oven to continue drying, add to vial of oil,ba,bb and bake again...

I suppose that doesn't help your situation. I would guess that you lost a bunch in the filter. How soaked were they?

WYD

inertia

Awards
my best guess is that you filtered it too many times through coffee filters.it does absorb the oils but not much of the tren is lost! lets see,you lost 23ml right?so thats4.6ml per filter/glue.doesnt sound right to me either but believeable.i would question the strength you have its no longer 75mg/ml ,i believe you just have a stronger mixture.IMO

inertia

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say necessarily that the mg/ml has increased... If the tren was dissolved and dissipated equally within the oil then losing volume would be directly proportional to the loss of tren. Through your idea, it seems you would be asserting that the all of the tren would have the ability to get through the filter without the total amount of oil. Seem what Im saying?

WYD

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would figure you lost a good amount of tren. As stated, it is equally distributed thru the oil..you lost a shitload of oil, therefore the tren is lost as well. I have never heard of filering oil with coffee filters or whatmann filters..I think you kinda screwed the pooch there. I would just figure that the concentration is the same, you now just have less fina.

I HOPE you intend on using a syringe filter before you shoot that stuff! In the future, if you dissolve in oil first, I would use only a syringe filter to get the binders out of there. At $6 a filter, it isnt cheap, but it is the right way to do it

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would figure you lost a good amount of tren. As stated, it is equally distributed thru the oil..you lost a shitload of oil, therefore the tren is lost as well. I have never heard of filering oil with coffee filters or whatmann filters..I think you kinda screwed the pooch there. I would just figure that the concentration is the same, you now just have less fina.

I HOPE you intend on using a syringe filter before you shoot that stuff! In the future, if you dissolve in oil first, I would use only a syringe filter to get the binders out of there. At $6 a filter, it isnt cheap, but it is the right way to do it
i used a whatman filter; i figure that was a syringe filter, and it was right around $6 :)

i've still got some tren; i'm just going to use it in a shortened cycle... it'll be a 5 week cycle of 60mg/day

LET THIS BE A LESSON, DO NOT USE COFFEE FILTERS!!!

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
well you have to don't you? it clogs over time

fornicator

Awards
It sounds like you mixed everthing together. Your supposed to only add the pellets to the ba first to let them disolve then add to oil and filter throuhg syringe filter you dont need a coffee filter.

nitro-sting

Awards
Some prefer the filter some dont .If u use the heat method & let the tren seperate @ the top of the bottle all u do is suck up the tren let the white gunk sit on the bottom & filter thru the whatman & wha la there u go but the coffee filter filters out ALL of the binders & that process is for those who want a kit the same day & dont wanna wait.Iam a pro at this fina **** i been doin this for 8 yrsb-4 kits were even out got any? feel ffree to drop me an email at [email protected] b glad to help any of those out there who got any related questions!