Pin size

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the norm gage size for injecting test .

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's the norm gage size for injecting test .
For my first cycle I'm going with 25g at 1 in to pin I've seen everywhere from 22-31 so went in the middle kind of lol . 18 to draw

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Oh my bad , my bottles are 275mg/ml and I'll be doing .8ml twice a week

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mixed with?
I know I should just look it up .
But what and how much do you mix it with.
Or straight test from the vial?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Mixed with?
I know I should just look it up .
But what and how much do you mix it with.
Or straight test from the vial?
Nothing lol it's already oil I'll just heat up the vial under hot water draw it with a 18 and pin with a 25

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I think ts grape seed oil if that's what you're asking but I'm not mixing it

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.
I'll email my source and find out if I need to mix.
Thanks bud

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You shouldn't need to mix, there's only so much test that can fit in every ml of liquid. You aren't making your own test either I'd assume. I've heard stuff like tri tren hurts like a mother compared to things like test e just because of the amount whatever per ml is higher.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn't need to mix, there's only so much test that can fit in every ml of liquid. You aren't making your own test either I'd assume. I've heard stuff like tri tren hurts like a mother compared to things like test e just because of the amount whatever per ml is higher.
Just ethanate.
Cool. Thanks

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah you'll be fine, you won't need to mix anything. That's all pre done for you

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.
I'll email my source and find out if I need to mix.
Thanks bud
I'm trying not to LOL right now man.
No one is selling you a vial of powder... I'm guessing you haven't done much research on any of this yet but made the purchase anyway,
Good luck

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying not to LOL right now man.
No one is selling you a vial of powder... I'm guessing you haven't done much research on any of this yet but made the purchase anyway,
Good luck
You know what for some reason I thought you had to mix test from some places.
I'm not even sure where I got that idea from.
Crazy. Well even easier than I thought.
Sooooooo 3 grams a week should be fine right??
Just kidding just kidding
Thanks guys for clearing that up.
I'm still 7 weeks away from being able to cycle.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard of some people mixing some of the more painful compounds with some extra GSO to help with the PIP, but it won't be necessary with Test only.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
For my first cycle I'm going with 25g at 1 in to pin I've seen everywhere from 22-31 so went in the middle kind of lol . 18 to draw
Ow thats big lol. I use 28g with the oil heated. Pushes through fine.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ow thats big lol. I use 28g with the oil heated. Pushes through fine.
Damn it I fucced up haha. I wanted to go 31g insulin needle hahah but my boy pushed for the 25 said we'll be fine that and reading everywhere mostly says between 22-28 I said f if do the 25 then

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Damn it I fucced up haha. I wanted to go 31g insulin needle hahah but my boy pushed for the 25 said we'll be fine that and reading everywhere mostly says between 22-28 I said f if do the 25 then
Lmao. 31 probably won't work. Thats about the size of a hair. Haven't tried it though. Maybe if you thinned the oil with some water while its still warm.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Suck it up and go 22g like a boss.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25g bruises less but may need to be injected at warmer temperatures. I find that anything greater than 100mg/mL needs 23g for smooth entry. For higher concentrations, 25g may take a while.

Syringe barrel size matters even more. Only use a 3 ml barrel of you can help it. 5ml is ok but 10ml is stupid difficult to inject with.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
25g bruises less but may need to be injected at warmer temperatures. I find that anything greater than 100mg/mL needs 23g for smooth entry. For higher concentrations, 25g may take a while.

Syringe barrel size matters even more. Only use a 3 ml barrel of you can help it. 5ml is ok but 10ml is stupid difficult to inject with.
Man I hate 3 ml barrels lol. I was used to the 1ml insulin with 31g ultra fine tips. Now 28 with a 3ml is normal to me. 10 is gigantic lol

But as long as the oil is warm, it pushes through the 28 with hardly any resistance.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm using 3 with 22 lol guess this won't be fun

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's one thing I'm not trippin on.
Needles have never scared me

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
They low key scare the sh1t outta me haha, everyone says but Alex you're tatted up , "so fuccing what? Have you noticed those where all when I was a bad little kid" Lmao

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lady friend took her very first shot of primo today. Starting at ~50mg/wk to see how it treats her so she'll be on 12mg every other day - used a 1ml slin pin with a 1/2" 29g and it only took about a minute to draw AND shoot her glute, combined lol.

Women have it so easy. No real PCT mandatory, they do better with extremely long cycles/rotating compounds instead of any real blasting (that's how virilization tends to happen), doses (and thus costs) are tiny, AIs and support supps are extremely optional, and your drug choices are simpler.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lady friend took her very first shot of primo today. Starting at ~50mg/wk to see how it treats her so she'll be on 12mg every other day - used a 1ml slin pin with a 1/2" 29g and it only took about a minute to draw AND shoot her glute, combined lol.

Women have it so easy. No real PCT mandatory, they do better with extremely long cycles/rotating compounds instead of any real blasting (that's how virilization tends to happen), doses (and thus costs) are tiny, AIs and support supps are extremely optional, and your drug choices are simpler.
Don't draw with the slin pin. Draw with a normal barrel and backload the slin. So much faster and the needle isn't already blunted.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't draw with the slin pin. Draw with a normal barrel and backload the slin. So much faster and the needle isn't already blunted.
She literally had lost her draw pin and had a ton of slin pins and was eager to start so she went for it. Literally only a min total to draw and shoot, combined, but I will mention the blunting to her.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She literally had lost her draw pin and had a ton of slin pins and was eager to start so she went for it. Literally only a min total to draw and shoot, combined, but I will mention the blunting to her.
I'd honestly be more concerned with the blunting than the time.

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Test in grape seed oil does well with 25g 1" for me.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I ran out of pins once, because of poor planning. Ended up hitting glute with 19g.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran out of pins once, because of poor planning. Ended up hitting glute with 19g.
Fuuuuck lol my friend said he'd rather soak the pin in alcohol and reuse then hit it with an 18 or 19. I guess they hurt pretty bad

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Fuuuuck lol my friend said he'd rather soak the pin in alcohol and reuse then hit it with an 18 or 19. I guess they hurt pretty bad
That would resterilize it but you should never re-use them lol. Not saying I haven't.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
:lol: I was sore for days!

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I'm a puss, anything bigger than 25g I don't like to pin. Doesnt matter how easy it is to push either, youre better off taking 2min to push than 15 seconds like some idiots. Trust me, plunge so damn slow that it takes 90-120sec and youll thank me because you will have no soreness at all.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm a puss, anything bigger than 25g I don't like to pin. Doesnt matter how easy it is to push either, youre better off taking 2min to push than 15 seconds like some idiots. Trust me, plunge so damn slow that it takes 90-120sec and youll thank me because you will have no soreness at all.
That's what I'm saying. I never have any PIP.