Not sore from first Test E injection?

crazy_leggz

Awards
Kind of a stupid question, but is it common to not be sore after the first injection of Test E? I took my first pin of Test E yesterday morning, and thought to myself "I'm going to be sore af in the morning"...NOPE! the injection site feels fine. Of course it's tender when I poke the actual spot, but not so tender to the point I am limping and not able to train legs.

I searched numerous boards and 99.9% of the post was about people being sore. Maybe I'm the lucky few who doesn't get sore from the injection(s)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure it's not unheard of, give it another day or two. It doesn't mean anything if it is not sore at all. My first pin I could barely walk or get in my truck for a week lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most get sore because of crap oils or worse technique.

Warm oil. Injects very very slowly - 30+ seconds per ml. Never ever sore for nearly 10 yrs.

crazy_leggz

Awards

Warm oil. Injects very very slowly - 30+ seconds per ml. Never ever sore for nearly 10 yrs.
Awesome!!! Guess I did everything right without me even knowing haha. Ran the warm water on the vial, injected the test slow, and massaged the area.

My first cycle BTW

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Taking a heating pad to the area you're about to inject also helps.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

needed this advice, thanks!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!!! Guess I did everything right without me even knowing haha. Ran the warm water on the vial, injected the test slow, and massaged the area.

My first cycle BTW
the force and rate of the oil IM is why it gets sore (unless it's nasty stuff).

Think of kids (and even adults) and shots. The nurse sticks and plunges the syringe and the injection site is sore for days.