What to use with Dermacrine?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I'm going natural for awhile, but I really liked the way Dermacrine made me feel. So I'm wondering how it is as a stand alone, or if I can stack it with something natural. Any suggestions?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sustain alpha would be good, helps with the good feeling that and Alphamax xt would be a great "feel good " natty stack imo

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Sustain alpha would be good, helps with the good feeling that and Alphamax xt would be a great "feel good " natty stack imo
I've done Sustain Alpha and I don't think it had the same effect as Dermacrine for whatever reason. Alphamax I've had as well. I just wasn't sure if a test base was ok as a stand alone.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I've done Sustain Alpha and I don't think it had the same effect as Dermacrine for whatever reason. Alphamax I've had as well. I just wasn't sure if a test base was ok as a stand alone.
Of course it hasn't the same effect as Dermacrine. There is no DHEA and Pregnenolone in SA.
But low dose Derma stacked with SA is good "natty" stack! I use it myself at least 50% of the time during a year between cycles.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Androcrine also makes ya feel great if you don't mind having to rub yourself down with two products a day, but then again who wouldn't want an excuse to touch themselves more? Lol

Alternatively, you could try an oral Epicat-Laxo blend like Chaos & Pain's Legendary.

Or....try Follidrone 2.0, I've never had it but I hear good things.

That's all I could think of if you're not looking to stack a PH with it.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Of course it hasn't the same effect as Dermacrine. There is no DHEA and Pregnenolone in SA.
But low dose Derma stacked with SA is good "natty" stack! I use it myself at least 50% of the time during a year between cycles.
I worded that wrong, I meant I just didn't like Sustain Alpha as much as Dermacrine.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Androcrine also makes ya feel great if you don't mind having to rub yourself down with two products a day, but then again who wouldn't want an excuse to touch themselves more? Lol

Alternatively, you could try an oral Epicat-Laxo blend like Chaos & Pain's Legendary.

Or....try Follidrone 2.0, I've never had it but I hear good things.

That's all I could think of if you're not looking to stack a PH with it.
Follidrone I've done, didn't notice much other than increase in appetite.

I've never heard of these Epicatechin's, I'll be looking into these right now. Thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 is a new product. Some people dont seem to see as much of an effect from myostatin inhibitors like epicatechin and or some believe absorption issues may play a part. Follidrone 2.0 addresses the absorption issue but also includes mutiple other anabolic and fat burning ingredients.

Epicatechin is great but

Epicatechin with absorption enhancement
+ ecklonia cava + flos carthami + quercetin niacin co crystals is muuch better ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If prone to estro sides should I run additional AI (I have inhibit E and arimistane) along side dermacrine as a natty cycle?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine already has a built in AI in it so you should be fine to run it solo.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine already has a built in AI in it so you should be fine to run it solo.
Yea just worried about the dhea and preg converting more than the 7,8 and resveratrol can handle

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea just worried about the dhea and preg converting more than the 7,8 and resveratrol can handle
If you're estro-sensitive, absolutely run something alongside it. It aggravated my nips

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dermacrine + Laxogenin or Follidrone 2.0 or X-gels or Anabeta Elite. I personally would do a dermacrine, laxogenin and one of the others I suggested for an 8 week natty stack. Should yield good results with diet in check. Some peeps on here also like phosphatidic acid. Do some research and make and educated decision! good luck

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not doing it for gains. I have low T and very very low dhea. I don't want to take test im only 27 and I don't want to do another clomid restart bc my LH and FSH are still ok... I need to get my dhea and DHT up to help facilitate test production. I will run derma with 25mg arimistane and 1-2 caps inhibit E as I don't want to totally crush e2 which is already at a personal low of 27 with 230 total test and next to none of it is free

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Why not run SA for just the test boosting properties?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not positive but pretty sure once your dermacrine is finished it actually has the ability to suppress your test further, may not be your best route

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not positive but pretty sure once your dermacrine is finished it actually has the ability to suppress your test further, may not be your best route
I was thinking / curious about that... At that point I would switch to natty boosters or Look at using sustain alpha to maintain the boost

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha, whoop, use rep code lifter15 for 15% off of you decide to go that route.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
So to recap, Dermacrine would be fine as a standalone right?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Amen to that, gooch gains