Aromasin in week 5, 6 pct?

Frank1983

Awards
Since im using a suicidal ai for pct, do i still need to extend aromasin use into weeks 5, 6 of my pct?

Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0
Exem x/x/x/x/?/?

Coming up to week 4 pct. Currently erring on the side of low'ish E since its the last weeks of beach weather and I'm loving the dry vascularity, even if I'm a bit creaky in the morning. I cant imagine ever going back to an otc ai. **** is legit.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You don't necessarily have to but you can if you'd like. I like to have some form of AI in my system for a couple of weeks past my SERM. I would suggest that if you do decide to go ahead with weeks 5 and six, split your dosage in half for a bit of a taper (regardless of MOA of your AI)

How much exemestane have you been taking?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You absolutely can; I did. And your cholesterol profile will continue to get sh!ttier the longer you keep E too low, and you begin risking sexual dysfunction of course. These assuming you are keeping things lower than your normal range.

My health is worth more to me than vascularity. Take a mild OTC diuretic for beach days like dandelion root, or run a cheap bottle or Arimistane this next month that doesn't actually effect e2 but is most definitely a diuretic.

Frank1983

Awards
You don't necessarily have to but you can if you'd like. I like to have some form of AI in my system for a couple of weeks past my SERM. I would suggest that if you do decide to go ahead with weeks 5 and six, split your dosage in half for a bit of a taper (regardless of MOA of your AI)

How much exemestane have you been taking?
I've been struggling to find an optimal dose throughout pct, but i seem to currently be settled on 6.25mg a day.

Frank1983

Awards
You absolutely can; I did. And your cholesterol profile will continue to get sh!ttier the longer you keep E too low, and you begin risking sexual dysfunction of course. These assuming you are keeping things lower than your normal range.

My health is worth more to me than vascularity. Take a mild OTC diuretic for beach days like dandelion root, or run a cheap bottle or Arimistane this next month that doesn't actually effect e2 but is most definitely a diuretic.
I should rephrase: I'm aiming for an optimal dosage, but I'm erring on the side of being a bit dry. I have no intention of crashing my E voluntarily.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been struggling to find an optimal dose throughout pct, but i seem to currently be settled on 6.25mg a day.
I have absolutely been there. My advice is try to start dropping it out every third day, then go to eod, then drop it when ready.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just because it's suicidal doesn't mean a taper won't make the transition feel smoother