Ergo or SD?

Ergomax LMG or Superdrol

• Ergomax Lmg

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Superdrol

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • They both did about the same for me...

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats the popular pick from the 2?

1. Better lean mass gains?
2. Better endurence?
3. so on...

let me know what you think?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I can't give a straight answer for this one. Instead, I'll say run SD for 3 weeks, then run Ergo for 3. SD seems to offer more overall bulk, Ergo more hardness and lean gain. I'm not a really strong responder to SD, but it clearly is one of the strongest things around. Ergo really cut me up nicely with modest mass and strength gain, and (for me) no sides to speak of. Besides, I love running cycles that start with one thing or combo, then switch to something else for the last weeks.

SwingGuru

Awards
I don't know if enough people have run the original ErgoMax LMG, since it was pulled before anybody had a chance to do so. I did however, take the chance to buy a bunch of the stuff, and here are my results. These were not first cycles for me, I've done them off/on since 1999.

Feb - Started 30 or so days 20 mg Ergomax LMG, very high protein, high carb diet. Gained 20 lbs in 34 days. A very bloaty cycle. In fact, almost everyone that ran Ergo got heavy bloaty gains from it ( Millwood the outlier, and a couple of others who didn't respond well ). Similar to M1T, but without the negative sides. No shutdown, high sex drive, great pump, modest strength increase.

Mid April - Started 4 week cutting cycle featuring 20 mg Ergo, 10-30 mg SD. Went from 258 down to 250, reduced fat, strength up close to when I weighed 260. No water retention, pump was not as good as Ergo alone, leading me to believe that SD may act totally different when supplied with high carb/high protein versus cutting style diet. Also leads me to believe that SD is a great cutter similar to its reletive masteron. It probably can be run either as bulker or cutter. Had less sex drive with this combo than Ergo alone, but drive still ok for a non testosterone based stack.

It appears that with the non-aromatizing compounds can be run as cutter, or bulker, and diet has a big role in the outcome as expected. Ergo is better for the sex drive, but has those androgenic sides that people need to consider. SD can introduce more lethargy into the picture, but has less androgenic sides.

For me they are both very good compounds, I give thumbs up to both. No creatine or other ancilliaries were run for either cycle. Strength/Gains have been maintained using normal PCT.

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't know if enough people have run the original ErgoMax LMG, since it was pulled before anybody had a chance to do so. I did however, take the chance to buy a bunch of the stuff, and here are my results. These were not first cycles for me, I've done them off/on since 1999.

Feb - Started 30 or so days 20 mg Ergomax LMG, very high protein, high carb diet. Gained 20 lbs in 34 days. A very bloaty cycle. In fact, almost everyone that ran Ergo got heavy bloaty gains from it ( Millwood the outlier, and a couple of others who didn't respond well ). Similar to M1T, but without the negative sides. No shutdown, high sex drive, great pump, modest strength increase.

Mid April - Started 4 week cutting cycle featuring 20 mg Ergo, 10-30 mg SD. Went from 258 down to 250, reduced fat, strength up close to when I weighed 260. No water retention, pump was not as good as Ergo alone, leading me to believe that SD may act totally different when supplied with high carb/high protein versus cutting style diet. Also leads me to believe that SD is a great cutter similar to its reletive masteron. It probably can be run either as bulker or cutter. Had less sex drive with this combo than Ergo alone, but drive still ok for a non testosterone based stack.

It appears that with the non-aromatizing compounds can be run as cutter, or bulker, and diet has a big role in the outcome as expected. Ergo is better for the sex drive, but has those androgenic sides that people need to consider. SD can introduce more lethargy into the picture, but has less androgenic sides.

For me they are both very good compounds, I give thumbs up to both. No creatine or other ancilliaries were run for either cycle. Strength/Gains have been maintained using normal PCT.
Any hairloss? I have two bottles, but I haven't used them because I'm afraid of that. If it is very androgenic, I'll probably end up just selling them and not risking it.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
bump on the hairloss question with the ergomax lmg

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established

how much did you keep from the 1st cycle? all 20lbs?

Burner

Awards
My hair thinned near the front of my hair line while on Ergo (I'm pretty certain that I’m the only one that notices). It looks like i'm getting some back however i don’t know if i want to risk a second cycle. I used AA and spiro during the whole cycle which didn’t appear to do much. However, i think my application was done improperly as i would put on the AA then spiro right after each other, rather than waiting for the first to dry. I read in some thread that the AA and spiro can cancel each other out when applied this way. Anyone know this to be true?

It is amazing stuff, put on 20lbs with hardly any fat. I’m 3 weeks into pct and up 2.5lbs with increased strength…but I think I might sell my last bottle and try something a little less androgenic, maybe some SD.

samv12

Awards
My hair thinned near the front of my hair line while on Ergo (I'm pretty certain that I’m the only one that notices). It looks like i'm getting some back however i don’t know if i want to risk a second cycle. I used AA and spiro during the whole cycle which didn’t appear to do much. However, i think my application was done improperly as i would put on the AA then spiro right after each other, rather than waiting for the first to dry. I read in some thread that the AA and spiro can cancel each other out when applied this way. Anyone know this to be true?

It is amazing stuff, put on 20lbs with hardly any fat. I’m 3 weeks into pct and up 2.5lbs with increased strength…but I think I might sell my last bottle and try something a little less androgenic, maybe some SD.
what are u using for pct???

SwingGuru

Awards
Any hairloss? I have two bottles, but I haven't used them because I'm afraid of that. If it is very androgenic, I'll probably end up just selling them and not risking it.
I haven't noticed any, nor really much acne, or prostate issues. I got much more androgenic sides from M1T.

Status
Not open for further replies.