View Poll Results: Ergomax LMG or Superdrol

Voters
47. This poll is closed
  • Ergomax Lmg

    13 27.66%
  • Superdrol

    31 65.96%
  • They both did about the same for me...

    3 6.38%

Ergo or SD?

  1. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

    Ergo or SD?


    Whats the popular pick from the 2?

    1. Better lean mass gains?
    2. Better endurence?
    3. so on...

    let me know what you think?

  2. Registered User
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1405
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    44.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I can't give a straight answer for this one. Instead, I'll say run SD for 3 weeks, then run Ergo for 3. SD seems to offer more overall bulk, Ergo more hardness and lean gain. I'm not a really strong responder to SD, but it clearly is one of the strongest things around. Ergo really cut me up nicely with modest mass and strength gain, and (for me) no sides to speak of. Besides, I love running cycles that start with one thing or combo, then switch to something else for the last weeks.
  3. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

    anyone else
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SwingGuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

    I don't know if enough people have run the original ErgoMax LMG, since it was pulled before anybody had a chance to do so. I did however, take the chance to buy a bunch of the stuff, and here are my results. These were not first cycles for me, I've done them off/on since 1999.

    Feb - Started 30 or so days 20 mg Ergomax LMG, very high protein, high carb diet. Gained 20 lbs in 34 days. A very bloaty cycle. In fact, almost everyone that ran Ergo got heavy bloaty gains from it ( Millwood the outlier, and a couple of others who didn't respond well ). Similar to M1T, but without the negative sides. No shutdown, high sex drive, great pump, modest strength increase.

    Mid April - Started 4 week cutting cycle featuring 20 mg Ergo, 10-30 mg SD. Went from 258 down to 250, reduced fat, strength up close to when I weighed 260. No water retention, pump was not as good as Ergo alone, leading me to believe that SD may act totally different when supplied with high carb/high protein versus cutting style diet. Also leads me to believe that SD is a great cutter similar to its reletive masteron. It probably can be run either as bulker or cutter. Had less sex drive with this combo than Ergo alone, but drive still ok for a non testosterone based stack.

    It appears that with the non-aromatizing compounds can be run as cutter, or bulker, and diet has a big role in the outcome as expected. Ergo is better for the sex drive, but has those androgenic sides that people need to consider. SD can introduce more lethargy into the picture, but has less androgenic sides.

    For me they are both very good compounds, I give thumbs up to both. No creatine or other ancilliaries were run for either cycle. Strength/Gains have been maintained using normal PCT.
  5. Board Supporter
    Qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by SwingGuru
    I don't know if enough people have run the original ErgoMax LMG, since it was pulled before anybody had a chance to do so. I did however, take the chance to buy a bunch of the stuff, and here are my results. These were not first cycles for me, I've done them off/on since 1999.

    Feb - Started 30 or so days 20 mg Ergomax LMG, very high protein, high carb diet. Gained 20 lbs in 34 days. A very bloaty cycle. In fact, almost everyone that ran Ergo got heavy bloaty gains from it ( Millwood the outlier, and a couple of others who didn't respond well ). Similar to M1T, but without the negative sides. No shutdown, high sex drive, great pump, modest strength increase.

    Mid April - Started 4 week cutting cycle featuring 20 mg Ergo, 10-30 mg SD. Went from 258 down to 250, reduced fat, strength up close to when I weighed 260. No water retention, pump was not as good as Ergo alone, leading me to believe that SD may act totally different when supplied with high carb/high protein versus cutting style diet. Also leads me to believe that SD is a great cutter similar to its reletive masteron. It probably can be run either as bulker or cutter. Had less sex drive with this combo than Ergo alone, but drive still ok for a non testosterone based stack.

    It appears that with the non-aromatizing compounds can be run as cutter, or bulker, and diet has a big role in the outcome as expected. Ergo is better for the sex drive, but has those androgenic sides that people need to consider. SD can introduce more lethargy into the picture, but has less androgenic sides.

    For me they are both very good compounds, I give thumbs up to both. No creatine or other ancilliaries were run for either cycle. Strength/Gains have been maintained using normal PCT.
    Any hairloss? I have two bottles, but I haven't used them because I'm afraid of that. If it is very androgenic, I'll probably end up just selling them and not risking it.
  6. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

    well if you decide to sell them...
  7. Board Supporter
    zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

    bump on the hairloss question with the ergomax lmg
  8. New Member
    Anarchy939's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    82.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by SwingGuru
    I don't know if enough people have run the original ErgoMax LMG, since it was pulled before anybody had a chance to do so. I did however, take the chance to buy a bunch of the stuff, and here are my results. These were not first cycles for me, I've done them off/on since 1999.

    Feb - Started 30 or so days 20 mg Ergomax LMG, very high protein, high carb diet. Gained 20 lbs in 34 days. A very bloaty cycle. In fact, almost everyone that ran Ergo got heavy bloaty gains from it ( Millwood the outlier, and a couple of others who didn't respond well ). Similar to M1T, but without the negative sides. No shutdown, high sex drive, great pump, modest strength increase.

    Mid April - Started 4 week cutting cycle featuring 20 mg Ergo, 10-30 mg SD. Went from 258 down to 250, reduced fat, strength up close to when I weighed 260. No water retention, pump was not as good as Ergo alone, leading me to believe that SD may act totally different when supplied with high carb/high protein versus cutting style diet. Also leads me to believe that SD is a great cutter similar to its reletive masteron. It probably can be run either as bulker or cutter. Had less sex drive with this combo than Ergo alone, but drive still ok for a non testosterone based stack.

    It appears that with the non-aromatizing compounds can be run as cutter, or bulker, and diet has a big role in the outcome as expected. Ergo is better for the sex drive, but has those androgenic sides that people need to consider. SD can introduce more lethargy into the picture, but has less androgenic sides.

    For me they are both very good compounds, I give thumbs up to both. No creatine or other ancilliaries were run for either cycle. Strength/Gains have been maintained using normal PCT.
    how much did you keep from the 1st cycle? all 20lbs?
  9. New Member
    Burner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    199
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    83.36%

    My hair thinned near the front of my hair line while on Ergo (I'm pretty certain that I’m the only one that notices). It looks like i'm getting some back however i don’t know if i want to risk a second cycle. I used AA and spiro during the whole cycle which didn’t appear to do much. However, i think my application was done improperly as i would put on the AA then spiro right after each other, rather than waiting for the first to dry. I read in some thread that the AA and spiro can cancel each other out when applied this way. Anyone know this to be true?

    It is amazing stuff, put on 20lbs with hardly any fat. I’m 3 weeks into pct and up 2.5lbs with increased strength…but I think I might sell my last bottle and try something a little less androgenic, maybe some SD.
  10. New Member
    samv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    32.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Burner
    My hair thinned near the front of my hair line while on Ergo (I'm pretty certain that I’m the only one that notices). It looks like i'm getting some back however i don’t know if i want to risk a second cycle. I used AA and spiro during the whole cycle which didn’t appear to do much. However, i think my application was done improperly as i would put on the AA then spiro right after each other, rather than waiting for the first to dry. I read in some thread that the AA and spiro can cancel each other out when applied this way. Anyone know this to be true?

    It is amazing stuff, put on 20lbs with hardly any fat. I’m 3 weeks into pct and up 2.5lbs with increased strength…but I think I might sell my last bottle and try something a little less androgenic, maybe some SD.
    what are u using for pct???
  11. Banned
    Changing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    35.92%

    If anyone is selling ergo hit me up
  12. Banned
    jgreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    20%

    nope
    Last edited by size; 06-13-2005 at 04:12 PM.
  13. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

    no


    .....
    Last edited by size; 06-13-2005 at 04:12 PM.
  14. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    207
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    60.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by jgreen
    Email me Changing.
    run it's the DEA!
    Last edited by size; 06-13-2005 at 04:38 PM.
  15. Banned
    jgreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    20%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    run it's the DEA!
    Haha. FBI actually. Special Agent Suckonmyballs.
  16. New Member
    SwingGuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    25.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty
    Any hairloss? I have two bottles, but I haven't used them because I'm afraid of that. If it is very androgenic, I'll probably end up just selling them and not risking it.
    I haven't noticed any, nor really much acne, or prostate issues. I got much more androgenic sides from M1T.
  17. New Member
    bigman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%

    you sure this is ok on the board?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. mtrn or sd????
    By cuen32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 12:33 AM
  2. Ergo or SD for Next Cycle
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 07:14 PM
  3. best to use while cutting?emax or SD?
    By cpd32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 01:11 PM
  4. Ergomax LMG or SD
    By samv12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in