2 week cutter

1. Registered User

Question 2 week cutter

I know 1-T is not a prohormone, but this seemed like the best place to address this short cutter.

Goal: Lose 4-5 lb of fat in 2 weeks with no muscle loss.

Plan:
    Calories: about 700 below maintenance (40/40/20)
    Weight routine: 1 hr/day M-F
    Cardio: 4 thirty minute sesssions/week (moderate intensity elliptical)

Will Use: 300 mg oral 1-Test daily
    K-r-ala, hoodia, and various non-stimulatory supps.

Considering Using: 50 mcg T3/day
    HCG 250 iu a few times

I'm planning on going right into an AAS bulking cycle after this short cutter.

Questions:

Should I not use the T3, or will the 1-T spare muscle well enough?
    Should I use HCG, or will 1-T not shut my natty test down fast enough to bother?

Any input is appreciated.

2. Get big or die trying

Haven't used t3 but i know it's very catabolic not sure if 1 test will be enough to spare your muscle. I'm not really up on my PH's but is 300 mg's orally gonna be enough to really notice much.

Don't bother w/the HCG unless you're cycle is over 8 weeks.
  3. Registered User

you can easily achieve your goal without any steroids or T3 or clen.

get your diet in check first

do morning cardio on an empty stomach at least 6 times a week for 45-60mins keeping your hrt rate at 65-75% of max.

dont eat for around 45 mins after cardio but if you must make it a pro/fat meal instead of a pro/carb as carb will blunt lipolysis.

you should loose around 2 pounds of pure fat each week and as long as your protein aonsumption is up you will not loose ANY muscle.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.

Pirate, you may already be planning to do this, but I have found alternating my caloric deficit below maintenance to be more effective than a specific level each day.

For example:
    Mon: 600 below maintenance
    Tue: 800 below maintenance
    Wed: 1000 below (low calorie day)
    Thu: 600 below maintenance
    Fri: 800 below maintenance
    Sat: 400 below maintenance
    Sun: At maintenance or a little above

The above plan averages 600 below maintenance, but doesn't allow your body to adjust to a certain caloric level. Plus, I have found at least one day at maintenance (or even a little above) per week helped me to maintain lean mass. There are threads on this site and others explaining the importance of not letting your body adjust to a consistent caloric deficit (metabolism slowing down, body going into 'starvation mode', etc.).

I lower my carbs to 20% on the low calorie days, then on the one high calorie day do my heaviest lifting of the week.

Good luck on your cutter.
  5. Registered User

I appreciate the advice.

is 300 mg's orally gonna be enough to really notice much
    I don't know, as I haven't used it as a stand alone before. I could up it 500 mg/day.

do morning cardio on an empty stomach at least 6 times a week for 45-60mins keeping your hrt rate at 65-75%
    I do my cardio first thing in the morning at that intensity, but not for that long. I could do 5 days at 45 minutes, but I don't want to do cardio on leg day or the day after. I lose muscle easily, so too much cardio on a cut doesn't work well for me.

I hadn't considered alternating my calories on a daily basis. I'll try that.

Don't bother w/the HCG unless you're cycle is over 8 weeks
    I'm going right into a 10 week AAS cycle after these two weeks, so I'll be using hcg anyway.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    I appreciate the advice.

I do my cardio first thing in the morning at that intensity, but not for that long. I could do 5 days at 45 minutes, but I don't want to do cardio on leg day or the day after. I lose muscle easily, so too much cardio on a cut doesn't work well for me.
    As long as you monitor the intesity you should have a problem i take 5 g glutamine before cardio and it helps prevent catabolic states

HMB works well for this purpose as well!!!

so does BCAAs
  7. Registered User

Thanks, BryanM. I use HMB, BCAAs, and Glutamine. I also use a heart rate monitor and stay between 65-71%.
  8. Registered User

And you are still loosing muscle???

Those should be enough to keep from loosing muscle

try to dose the HMB/glutamine 20-30mins before morning cardio and see if it helps.

How is your weight loss going right now without any help???
    how many pounds do you loose a week naturally?

Try adding an extra day or 2 of morning cardio on an empty stomach and make each cardio session at least 45mins and you should deffenatly loose around 2 pounds of fat each week.

If you dose the HMB/Glutamine right before cardio it will stop almost if not all muscle loss from happening as long as you keep your hrt rate in the 65-71% range.

If you are already dosing the hmb/glutamine directly before cardio and still loosing LBM than it is simply a diet prolem as you are not getting in enough protein throughout the day.

Shoot for 300Gs ed
  9. Registered User

Yeah, I'm not getting quite that much protein a day. I tend to lose 1/2-1 lb a week usually while cutting, unless I use clen. I will increase the cardio significantly and dose the HMB/glutamine/BCAAs before my morning cardio on an empty stomach.
  10. Registered User

I think you will increase your fat loss to around 2-3 pounds ew if you increase the cardio to 45mins and to 5-6 days a week.

And as long as you dose the supps before cardio you shouldnt have anything to worry about with muscle loss.

Good luck with the upcomming cycle!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7 Week Cutter for summer! T3/Albuterol/HD-50/TRN
    By doggzj in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:55 PM
  2. Bigbody's 12 week cutter
    By bigbody52 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 03:40 PM
  3. My quick 3 week cutter...