M-Sten + 4-Andro

Gygas21

Awards
5'10
185 lbs

Okay. I have 2 bottles of IML's M-Sten (I've heard really good things), as well as a bottle of Primeval Labs' 4-Andro Max and AMS' 4-AD Chrome.

How does this look:

M-Sten: 00/20/20/30/30 (could extend it another week)
4-Andro: 200/200/200/200/200
Support Supps/staples

Nolva: 20/20/20/10
Recycle: 4/4/4/4
E-Control (AI): start 3rd week of PCT and follow bottle
Reduce XT: start 3rd week of PCT and follow bottle

Has anyone used this brand of 4-Andro? I've personally never used it, but it is 100mg/cap, which is the most efficient dose per cap I could find. Would 200mg suffice or could I bump it up?

Math33

Math33

Awards
Primeval was the best andros ive used... 200mg Is too low though... Id go like 400mg at least if u can afford it

Math33

Math33

Awards
Oh and dunno why you would want to Start the 4 andro before the msten?

Gygas21

Awards
Oh and dunno why you would want to Start the 4 andro before the msten?
Because I want to run the 4-Andro longer than the M-Sten. I figured I'd start the 4-Andro prior so I could start PCT as soon as I'm done with the M-Sten.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because I want to run the 4-Andro longer than the M-Sten. I figured I'd start the 4-Andro prior so I could start PCT as soon as I'm done with the M-Sten.
Running 4 andro for two more weeks really won't illicit much more gains. 4 andro functions well as a test base for reducing side effects and maintaining energy levels. I'd run the Msten and 4 andro for 4-5 weeks. 300 mg would be the minimum dose I would prefer of the 4 ad. You have liver support?

Gygas21

Awards
Running 4 andro for two more weeks really won't illicit much more gains. 4 andro functions well as a test base for reducing side effects and maintaining energy levels. I'd run the Msten and 4 andro for 4-5 weeks. 300 mg would be the minimum dose I would prefer of the 4 ad. You have liver support?
Sounds good. I do have liver support. Started preloading all my support supps this week.

Gygas21

Awards
Anyone else have input? Would 400mg of 4-Andro suffice? 20/20/30/30 sound okay for the M-Sten?
Would adding clomid to my PCT be overkill?

Rlund25

Awards
I would love to get my hands on some IML msten that was a fun cycle. I used Clomid for my pct and your dosing looks good