- 05-15-2005, 06:27 AM
- 05-15-2005, 08:11 AM
Yes it will be ready mix if you get either of these
- 05-15-2005, 11:26 AM
- 6'1" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Richmond, VA
- Rep Power
Originally Posted by bigred869
j/k. it should be coming ready for use. as for choosing which ester to use, that's a personal choice. haven't had the pleasure of tren enanthate yet, but july is coming up some feedback suggests that 300mg of tren enan is a large dose while others still opt for larger doses. mainly, it comes down to how many times to you want to inject per week. tren acetate is EOD, tren enanthate is 2x a week. also, how long is the cycle for? and what else are you taking with it? how's your diet?
05-15-2005, 08:04 PM
So no mixing, right? I've never heard of tren E, so I'll probably stick with tren A to be safe, unless I can find a good article or effectiveness of the E ester. I'll research to figure out cycle length and intensity. I stack with several bulkers, so my diet is mainly twice my body weight in grams of protein per day.
05-15-2005, 11:55 PM
I would recommend you get tren ace, if you have not used tren before you might not be able to handle the sides. If your using the enan ester you could be stuck with the sides for up to a month....OTOH, you could get the ace ester and the enan and start with the ace and see if you like it then start the enan. tren e, even at low doses has been reported to be incredible for fat loss by many.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Brock Landers in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 12-14-2004, 12:31 PM
- By Matt T in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-04-2003, 02:52 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 08:35 PM
- By SteveDFW in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2002, 12:29 PM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 37Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:54 PM