Powerdrol-10 (Msten)

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Hi Am,

Looking for people who have experience with this compound, something I've not tried yet. How does 10,20,20,30 sound? Running with Dermacrine or a straight 20mg for 4 weeks?

I've read a few people running this with Dermacrine but I'm open to suggestions for another base?

Cheers

Oz

Math33

Math33

Awards
A dunno about this brand but i can say that if its real msten youre gonna like it. Its the best oral i ever done and i liked it more than superdrol. I ran it at 16 or 20 mg cant remembre, i suggest you Start low and go up

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Yeah it's the second top selling bulking Ph on strongsupps so putting my faith in that really. My choices were Powerdrol or tren attack, think I'm gonna try that next.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I liked msten but found 20mg to be a light dose. I'd do 20/20/30/30/30

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi Am,

Looking for people who have experience with this compound, something I've not tried yet. How does 10,20,20,30 sound? Running with Dermacrine or a straight 20mg for 4 weeks?

I've read a few people running this with Dermacrine but I'm open to suggestions for another base?

Cheers

Oz
Dermacrine should/may help you offset some sides; notably lethargy, hormonal immodulation, libido, etc. Ultimately, it depends on you and your genetics. Good luck! Please let me know if you log it.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Yeah I'll log the cycle. I've purchased an extra pot so I can run the cycle longer and with a higher dose. It's looking like

Powerdrol 20/20/30/30/30/30
Dermacrine
Organ shield

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce xt

With usn's muscle fuel anabolic throughout...

I have arimidex I've not used yet if I need too. This sound good to go?

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Yeah I'll log the cycle. I've purchased an extra pot so I can run the cycle longer and with a higher dose. It's looking like

Powerdrol 20/20/30/30/30/30
Dermacrine
Organ shield

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce xt

With usn's muscle fuel anabolic throughout...

I have arimidex I've not used yet if I need too. This sound good to go?
Did you start the cycle ? :)

How you doing ?

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Just over two weeks in, weights are up, new personal bests all round, pumps are good too. Libido still going strong and aggression is not bad. I'm expecting things to get really going in the next week. I'm thinking of throwing in Follidrone week 4 for 8 weeks.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Also, Dermacrine gives me a really good kick start to the day.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You shouldnt have libido or lethargy problems since you've got the dermacrine there. Takes around 3 weeks for it really to kick in. It took me till about week 4 to start saying "holy ****". I'm up to 50mg/Ed (think mines underdosed) coupled with DMZ for the last 2 weeks of my oral cycle. I'm gonna hate coming off the stuff, love it so much.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Just over two weeks in, weights are up, new personal bests all round, pumps are good too. Libido still going strong and aggression is not bad. I'm expecting things to get really going in the next week. I'm thinking of throwing in Follidrone week 4 for 8 weeks.
Good luck man! In for thaaa gainz ! But what did you go for?

20/20/20/20 ? Or a different one?

Your only using Organ shield, motgang to report about side effects?

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
msten is my favorite cycle ive ever run. the size and strength gains are stupid and the sides are minimal. What you have lined up to take with it looks great. A good liver support, some taurine and a test booster (or even better stack with something like epiandro) and you are good to go. And ya weeks 3+ are going to be fun for you on this stuff lol the best is coming.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
I've gone for

Powerdrol-10 (Msten) 20/20/20/20
Dermacrine 3/4pumps ED
Ar1macare

PCT
Sup3r pct
2 weeks in Reduce xt
Nolva ‪20/20/10/10‬
Adex 0/0/.5EOD/.25EOD/.25E2D/.25EOD

I'm still undecided whether to use Xgels or Follidrone in pct. I used ArA earlier this year and had good results. Reason for the shorter cycle mainly is I got engaged a couple weeks ago and we're having a party so I wanna be off Msten for a few days before having a drink.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
I'm also up from 192 to 198 so far and dropped a couple %bf and on day 19 out of 30 and new PBs all round

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I've gone for

Powerdrol-10 (Msten) 20/20/20/20
Dermacrine 3/4pumps ED
Ar1macare

PCT
Sup3r pct
2 weeks in Reduce xt
Nolva ‪20/20/10/10‬
Adex 0/0/.5EOD/.25EOD/.25E2D/.25EOD

I'm still undecided whether to use Xgels or Follidrone in pct. I used ArA earlier this year and had good results. Reason for the shorter cycle mainly is I got engaged a couple weeks ago and we're having a party so I wanna be off Msten for a few days before having a drink.
A night of drinking on msten isn't going to kill you. I wouldn't let that be the main reason you run a shorter cycle. I had like 12 beers one night on msten lol not something you should do often while on but one night of it isn't going to be a big deal imo

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Everyone think one night of drinking would be OK?? Bare in mind we are polish and love vodka ha

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Everyone think one night of drinking would be OK?? Bare in mind we are polish and love vodka ha
I will say, the beers is maybe a OK, But not suggested. But taking IT to vodka. May be a much more risk. But maybe some1 may shine in who has done this :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean alcohol is alcohol, the liver is going to have to process it. One night won't kill you I don't think but if you did this a lot, then you might have a problem.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Sweet, I don't need that much persuading ha. Just ordered the stuff to carry on! The night of the party I'll try take it steady and have some extra milk thistle and plenty of food and water.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet, I don't need that much persuading ha. Just ordered the stuff to carry on! The night of the party I'll try take it steady and have some extra milk thistle and plenty of food and water.
2-3 beers max is what I recommend if you feel you absolutely have to indulge. Of the few times I've drank on cycle, any more than a few made me feel wrecked for several days.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Oi didnt take the no drinking seriously on my first ph cycle and drank twice. And i agree it made me feel like sh### for a gew days after.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll feel like **** guaranteed. I got drunk one night on a ph cycle and I will never make that mistake again.

But on the contrary you have guys like Robert Frank who drink half a bottle of jack a week and seem to be fine.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Day 24 of 45, I've tipped 200lbs this morning on empty, still growing in the right places and strength keeping increasing. Pumps are good and manageable

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Day 31 of 45. My work shirts and suits don't really fit now. struggling to fasten my top button and trousers are really tight round my quads. Having a drink tomorrow night for my engagement party, gonna try and take it steady... Around 204lbs this morning.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
So here's a problem. It's Saturday afternoon. I've just gone to take my on cycle ar1macare and realise I have two tablets in this pot left. My new full pot is at my work which I can only access Monday morning. So that leaves my today only taking 2 out of 8 tablets, Sunday with none at all and Monday back on. What I do have is Sup3r pct, tamoxifen and adex on me at home. Question is, will I last till Monday morning on 20mg of Msten or supplement some of my pct for a day?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine til Monday, some ppl run cycles with no support supps at all, just keep your water intake high and you'll be good

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll be alright man don't worry about it too much. A few days won't hurt you in the end just make sure you keep your water intake high.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Back to work today; still feeling rough from my party Saturday night. Had way more drinks than I planned, yesterday was a complete right off and with no support supps probably made it worse. I came out in a red blotchy rash which was quite sore on my face which I'm putting down to the alcohol, it's mostly gone none. Back in the gym tonight for some squats.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Back to work today; still feeling rough from my party Saturday night. Had way more drinks than I planned, yesterday was a complete right off and with no support supps probably made it worse. I came out in a red blotchy rash which was quite sore on my face which I'm putting down to the alcohol, it's mostly gone none. Back in the gym tonight for some squats.
How did the whole run go ? You should be like on day 4 in pct.

Let us know brother a little deeper ! :)

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Right. I'm a couple weeks into pct. the last week of Msten was awful. I was so moody and mardy with everyone, sex drive was gone, it's almost back to normal now thankfully. I finished at around 204lbs but back down to 200ish now. However strength is still up and increasing weirdly but good! I'm eating more than I was on cycle and weight is not going up yet as id like so I keep upping my macros. I've got around 4 weeks left of pct, will keep posted with any changes or a final wrap up.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Right. I'm a couple weeks into pct. the last week of Msten was awful. I was so moody and mardy with everyone, sex drive was gone, it's almost back to normal now thankfully. I finished at around 204lbs but back down to 200ish now. However strength is still up and increasing weirdly but good! I'm eating more than I was on cycle and weight is not going up yet as id like so I keep upping my macros. I've got around 4 weeks left of pct, will keep posted with any changes or a final wrap up.
Thats to bad you had That last week That way. So you went up 12 lbs in a 4 week cycle right!?
20/20/20/20 ?

How Do you look? Much leaner? Or are you bloated?

Thats Nice. Hope you Will increase more brother! Keep up the good work :)

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
It was a 6 week cycle of 20mg. I wasn't much leaner just a lot fuller and pumped. I have the stuff to repeat the cycle around Xmas, so it wasn't bad enough to not do again. But i think next time I will be more aware of how it's affecting me mentally and try mind or over matter to not be a winey bitch.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
It was a 6 week cycle of 20mg. I wasn't much leaner just a lot fuller and pumped. I have the stuff to repeat the cycle around Xmas, so it wasn't bad enough to not do again. But i think next time I will be more aware of how it's affecting me mentally and try mind or over matter to not be a winey bitch.
Yeah, But One bottle is 4 weeks with 20 Mg. Maybe the last Two weeks was to much for your mind.

Maybe a Good base would had you covered :/