Next Cycle Input

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Setting up my next cycle and just thought I'd ask for some input or ideas. Here's the layout

Week 1 (Organ support Pre-loading week)
Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro
8 Caps ED
CEL Cycle Assist
8 Caps ED

Week 2
BPS Dermacrine
1 Pump AM/ 1 Pump Early PM
8 Caps ED
CEL Cycle Assist
8 Caps ED

Week 3
BPS Dermacrine
2 Pumps AM/ 2 Pumps Early PM
Olympus Labs Sup3r-1
110mg ED
8 Caps ED
CEL Cycle Assist
8 Caps ED

Week 4 Till Week 10
BPS Dermacrine
2 Pumps AM/ 2 Pumps Early PM
Olympus Labs Sup3r-1
330mg ED
8 Caps ED
CEL Cycle Assist
8 Caps ED

Week 11 (Start Of PCT)
Clomid
50mg ED
8 Caps ED
CEL Cycle Assist
8 Caps ED
SNS Reduce XT
3 Caps ED

Week 12
Clomid
25mg ED
8 Caps ED
CEL Cycle Assist
8 Caps ED
SNS Reduce XT
3 Caps ED

Week 13
Clomid
25mg ED
8 Caps ED
CEL Cycle Assist
8 Caps ED
SNS Reduce XT
3 Caps ED

Week 14
Clomid
25mg ED
8 Caps ED
CEL Cycle Assist
8 Caps ED
SNS Reduce XT

Week 15
Clomid
12.5mg ED
Exemestane
6.25mg EOD
8 Caps ED
Performax AlphaMax XT
4 Caps ED

Week 16
Clomid
6.25 EOD
Exemestane
6.25mg E3D
8 Caps ED
Performax AlphaMax XT
4 Caps ED

Week 17 Till Week 19
8 Caps ED
Performax AlphaMax XT
4 Caps ED

Any Info Or Advice Will Be Greatly Appreciated And Repped.

Cheers

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't read all of that but there is way too much going on. No need to space out all your supps the way you have. Start Dermacrine and 1-Andro same day with cycle assist and you will be fine. No need to preload. Also, No need to run both arimicare and cycle assist-Pick one or the other. You won't need Exem for this cycle. Start alphamax first day of pct. taper clomid 50/25/25/25. No need to go as low as you were.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is totally new to me, I've never ran a TD before so the Idea of having that Dermacrine week is to see how my body reacts and what I can feel from it.
Hearing that I don't need to pre-load the supports is good news too, thank you for that.
So your suggested PCT would just be
Clomid
50/25/25/25
AlphaMax XT
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Reduce XT
3/3/3/3
Cycle Assist
8/8/8/8

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
May i ask total cost of this cycle? Gotta be crazy $$$.

Couple vials of test and an ai would have been a much more efficient and cost effective run

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
May i ask total cost of this cycle? Gotta be crazy $$$.

Couple vials of test and an ai would have been a much more efficient and cost effective run
Total Cost After Afi140 's advice and still keeping in the Exem for emergencies is about £450 all in.

It looks more than it is because of how exact I lay it out

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Total Cost After Afi140 's advice and still keeping in the Exem for emergencies is about £450 all in.

It looks more than it is because of how exact I lay it out
Thats a lot of cash honestly. But as long as you end up happy thats all that matters.

I didnt say much anout cycle for one reason. The new 1andro products imo are garbage. They may not be to someone who never had the chance to run the OG but to people that did, well they know what i mean.

330mg at about 15% just wouldnt get my $$$

Was always a fan of dermacrine

Good luck with cycle bro

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thats a lot of cash honestly. But as long as you end up happy thats all that matters.

I didnt say much anout cycle for one reason. The new 1andro products imo are garbage. They may not be to someone who never had the chance to run the OG but to people that did, well they know what i mean.

330mg at about 15% just wouldnt get my $$$

Was always a fan of dermacrine

Good luck with cycle bro
Sacrifices of things like cash are gunna have to be made to get me to where I wanna be.
There's some really good logs and reviews on the Olympus Labs 1-AD with the SEDDS and Dermacrine seems to be a Test Base favourite too.
Thanks man

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dermacrine is totally new to me, I've never ran a TD before so the Idea of having that Dermacrine week is to see how my body reacts and what I can feel from it.
Hearing that I don't need to pre-load the supports is good news too, thank you for that.
So your suggested PCT would just be
Clomid
50/25/25/25
AlphaMax XT
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Reduce XT
3/3/3/3
Cycle Assist
8/8/8/8
Dermacrine is super light on suppression, if at all. Ultimately, it depends on your genetics. As a precaution, we suggest a light PCT, such as Sustain Alpha. In my opinion, no need for Clomid or Exemastane. Since you already have Ar1macare Pro, I'd use that and you'll be all set. You definitely have a bloated cycle. I'd cut down to the essentials and save the rest for another cycle or two or three lol. More is not always better. Good luck!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting good pointers in here OP. Another thing I noticed is your first week of Sup3r 1 is at 110 mg then up to 330 the next week. No need for that unless you're just trying to stretch out your supply. If you have enough just do 330 the entire time.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Getting good pointers in here OP. Another thing I noticed is your first week of Sup3r 1 is at 110 mg then up to 330 the next week. No need for that unless you're just trying to stretch out your supply. If you have enough just do 330 the entire time.
Knew I'd get all the advice I needed from this forum. Really appreciate it guys

Only dosing 110mg per day for the first week of the Sup3r-1 is to asses how I respond. Both Dermacrine and Sup3r-1 will be new compounds for me.