Is it too late to add BB in Test Prop?

NeilB

Awards
Hey guys.

I homebrewed my Tren and Prop from kits I bought. But every shot I make it cripples me for a day or two. From what I gathered the main solvent from the kit was only BA. There was no BB at all.
I read that to prevent the hormones from crystallyzing in the muscle, thus the pain - one can add BB to the shot. To make the pain more bearable, is it ok to add BB to my final products?

Or will adding sterile oil work?

Thanks for any help.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
just adding the sterile oil should help it a ton

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Does adding oil lessen the concentration of the hormone?
Sure; changing the volume changes the concentration. Just keep track of how much hormone you have (e.g., 2 grams of tren), and divide that number by the total volume after adding oil or BB (say, you added 6.67 mL to the 20mL you already had). Now you've got 2000/26.67 = 75mg/mL.

-kwantam

NeilB

Awards
Sure; changing the volume changes the concentration. Just keep track of how much hormone you have (e.g., 2 grams of tren), and divide that number by the total volume after adding oil or BB (say, you added 6.67 mL to the 20mL you already had). Now you've got 2000/26.67 = 75mg/mL.

-kwantam
Thanks, Kwantam.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Neil,

By any chance are you using Universal Kits for the Test Prop?

I used it and it KILLED me. I have 2 more kits sitting on my shelf and not looking forward to using them.

I have heard that other guy that does the kits for Test Prop there is just about no pain.

CROWLER

NeilB

Awards
Neil,

By any chance are you using Universal Kits for the Test Prop?

I used it and it KILLED me. I have 2 more kits sitting on my shelf and not looking forward to using them.

I have heard that other guy that does the kits for Test Prop there is just about no pain.

CROWLER
Yes, I am. Hmmm, so it's not just me having this problem. In their instructions, BA was the only solvent they use so it's no wonder our solution is painful.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Could be and I like an idiot bought a 10 gram kit from them before I heard how good Dazed kits are. I am thinking maybe I will just bite the bullet, throw it out and get it from Dazed instead.

I have heard alot of guys say his kits give VERY little pain.

CROWLER

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I use ER's oil/solvent for almost all of my powders and have never had any problems with painful shots. Even my prop that is in the oil/solvent is smooth. I just get a little jolt right at the beginning of the pin but nothing after I slowly to to push the solution in. It's good stuff bros!

NeilB

Awards
I use ER's oil/solvent for almost all of my powders and have never had any problems with painful shots. Even my prop that is in the oil/solvent is smooth. I just get a little jolt right at the beginning of the pin but nothing after I slowly to to push the solution in. It's good stuff bros!
Was there any pain after 24hrs?

Borstal Boy

Awards
Use mix some sterile oil and BB and add that to every shot. That helps me.