IP

K

krs41

Awards
IP...

anybody heard of this company? my source has brovel, qv, and now this (IP). my friend is about to start is cycle of sust, winn, and deca, and the guy is trying to push this "new" IP product on him. he asked me about it and ive never heard of it. the guy is telling him its from china and app some new revolutionary stuff. its too short to search on so i just thought id post it and see if i can get him some info. i just want to know if this guys full of it and how full he is...

thanks guys

chris

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
IP has been around in various forms for a long time.. I have heard both bad and good but I have not had any direct contact with him or his products

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
D-Bol and Winny are good. Anadrol is exceptional. Injectables are hit or miss.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
heard a ton about .. some great .. some bad ..

... so i have no idea lol .. what a helpful post on my part

J

Jblake

Awards
I looked into his stuff a while back. He ships his oils in unsterile plastic tubes. These are repackaged and hopefully filtered for redistribution. I don't see why a person couldn't filter the stuff and use it as long as the Benzyl alcohol content isn't freakishly high. Same thing with Mexican gear. IMO, if it was all that was available, filter that **** and go for it.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had no problems with their product...

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dbol a long time ago. I recieved 1/2 of it. I think the tabs were bunk. No effect. I would also say hit or miss. This was years ago.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I should say that he DID send product. Not sure if he knew the product was bad. If it makes if past customs is a another story.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Dbol a long time ago. I recieved 1/2 of it. I think the tabs were bunk. No effect. I would also say hit or miss. This was years ago.

His latest batch of 50mg D-bol tabs have tested out at around 44mg.

J

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
You have better luck ordering directly rather than through a reseller. I've heard good things about most of his products that were ordered direct or though a reputable reseller, but I've heard of some resellers diluting the injectibles down to make more money and substituting tabs. Problem is that when you go through a reseller, you don't know what you're going to get unless you thoroughly check his references.

I know a lot of people here don't like bolex that much, but a lot of bros over there use his stuff, and there's a lot of posts about it.

/karp

J

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
And I'm not going into any further details on that subject.

/karp

F

fina1

Awards
IP has been around for years and his products have gotten better with time. I have used gear from around the world and his products are some of the best. I filter all oils into sterile vials. He is good

C

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You have better luck ordering directly rather than through a reseller. I've heard good things about most of his products that were ordered direct or though a reputable reseller, but I've heard of some resellers diluting the injectibles down to make more money and substituting tabs. Problem is that when you go through a reseller, you don't know what you're going to get unless you thoroughly check his references.

/karp
This has been the advice I was given. I really don't have anything else useful to contribute.

I have some IP Dianabol. Nowhere near ready to give it a go though.