Methylstenbolone stacking

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Just wondering what everyone enjoys stacking with it. I am thinking for my next cycle of running this and hoping to gain the 8-12 lbs that everyone seems to get but without adding any body fat, intested in what ya have to say.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering what everyone enjoys stacking with it. I am thinking for my next cycle of running this and hoping to gain the 8-12 lbs that everyone seems to get but without adding any body fat, intested in what ya have to say.
It's a strong methyl so stacking a non-methyl is preferred. Sten + Tren + Test base would be a nice stack for lean and dry mass gains:).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It tends to have a 1+1=3 effect with DMZ, but obviously you need to dose each accordingly, not solo doses. 20mg Sten and 20-45mg DMZ is a wonderful anabolic combo, and a 20/30 Sten/Zine tends to have very manageable sides for up to 6 weeks with TUDCA and NAC and a test base.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trestolone is good at 75 mgs per day w/ 20 mgs M-sten per day for 5-6 weeks

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Like everyone else said dmz and msten is one of the best stacks. It's like bread and butter. You can also do msten and epistane or msten and m1a or msten and trest.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
600mg of npp

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I'm thinking of honestly running the trest with Msten, I can't make up my mind if I wanna do that or run a test cycle with it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking of honestly running the trest with Msten, I can't make up my mind if I wanna do that or run a test cycle with it
Sten would make a nice kicker the first 4 weeks while your t levels build. And if you've never used Trest, it can be very difficult to control gyno if you're prone.

Anaboliholic

Anaboliholic

Awards
What are your previous cycles? MSten n dermatrest would be a great combo. Ran some msten earlier this year and gained a solid 8-10lbs from it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm running Test @150/week
Trest@40/day
Sten@20/day
Dmz@35/day

My advice if you were to run this stack (or Trest at all) is to have every single compound available known to combat gyno.
I like to always have Letro and Nolva on hand and Caber or at least Inhibit P as well. Once gyno gets outta control on gear this aromatizing, its hell getting it dialed in. I have nightmares about manboobs. And another thing, I'm glad these designers/phs are getting harder to find. This is the last of my legal stash and I'm so ready to feel great again on Winny or Dbol. I feel like death on just 10mg of SD.