• First Up Vote
alright title say it
I'm not sure if I should doit and if it will be too much for my body
3 month 11 kt 250 mg
4 dhea 220-330 mg
2 month trenavar 60-90-120 mg
6 weeks Epistane 36-48 mg
would it be too much or nah since
kinda worried so not sure about length ?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe 2 months or even 10 weeks. It sounds like an awful lot.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only three month cycles I would do would consist of injectables

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I don't really see a problem but PCT won't be easy. If you notice it beeing too much just cut the cycle short but since your only methyl is Epistane and you are probably taking Tren for the last 8 weeks there shouldn't be a problem.

However I think the 11KT is not to be noticed on top of Tren and Epistane.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would keep it to 8 weeks max IMO

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really see a problem but PCT won't be easy. If you notice it beeing too much just cut the cycle short but since your only methyl is Epistane and you are probably taking Tren for the last 8 weeks there shouldn't be a problem.

However I think the 11KT is not to be noticed on top of Tren and Epistane.
really ?
what makes say that aabout 11kt?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
11KT is a great compound to lose some fat and gain a little muscle.
It shines at recomping at about 2ü0-400 mg. Thats because its mildly anabolic and not too weak of an androgen and suppresses cortisol.
If we go to doses around 800mg-1g daily it might even be a good bulker.

But if you stay at lower doses its not a really strong compound in the end.
Epistane is considered mild in sides but its a powerful steroid, both in delivering strength and muscle. It may not lower cortisol like 11KT does but its antiestrogenic properties make it easily as dry. 11KT in moderate doses should hardly be noticed stacked with epistane alone tbh.
Then go and add Tren. A compound thats on the stronger end adrogemic-activity-wise and therefore delivering far more strength than 11KT so it can not be noticed in that area. With tren beeing dry and having strong anti-cortisol-properties itself it wont be noticed at that end too.
With both epistane and Tren beeing far superior in the gains department it may just add a very little here and that is exactly the part you notice the least when beeing on cycle so the 11KT can easily go almost completely unnoticed.

For itself 11KT is a great compound, it just can not serve as a test base for strong compounds and is too weak at normal doses so it will be overpowered. With tren stealing its unique ability of reducing cortisol the way it does theres nothing it would really shine at in that combo.
Stacking with bold or something like that it would surely add to the cycle however.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11KT is a great compound to lose some fat and gain a little muscle.
It shines at recomping at about 2ü0-400 mg. Thats because its mildly anabolic and not too weak of an androgen and suppresses cortisol.
If we go to doses around 800mg-1g daily it might even be a good bulker.

But if you stay at lower doses its not a really strong compound in the end.
Epistane is considered mild in sides but its a powerful steroid, both in delivering strength and muscle. It may not lower cortisol like 11KT does but its antiestrogenic properties make it easily as dry. 11KT in moderate doses should hardly be noticed stacked with epistane alone tbh.
Then go and add Tren. A compound thats on the stronger end adrogemic-activity-wise and therefore delivering far more strength than 11KT so it can not be noticed in that area. With tren beeing dry and having strong anti-cortisol-properties itself it wont be noticed at that end too.
With both epistane and Tren beeing far superior in the gains department it may just add a very little here and that is exactly the part you notice the least when beeing on cycle so the 11KT can easily go almost completely unnoticed.

For itself 11KT is a great compound, it just can not serve as a test base for strong compounds and is too weak at normal doses so it will be overpowered. With tren stealing its unique ability of reducing cortisol the way it does theres nothing it would really shine at in that combo.
Stacking with bold or something like that it would surely add to the cycle however.
thank u for the explanation bro that makes sense I might hold off on that then and just run 11kt with epiandro and 1 andro cycle.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally i would do blood work about halfway thru the 12 week cycle do see how your liver and lipids are doing.
Plus I probably would not do orals the whole 12 weeks see about adding or bridging into transdermals.

Last year i ran a 12 week cycle but the 1st 8 weeks was a combination of transdermals and orals and
the last 4 weeks was only transdermals.

I used Tudca, NAC, plus LGI Damage Control, plus additional Hawthorne Berry while on cycle
Liver enzymes and Bilirubin plus Cholesterol are all back to normal after an 8 week PCT.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally i would do blood work about halfway thru the 12 week cycle do see how your liver and lipids are doing.
Plus I probably would not do orals the whole 12 weeks see about adding or bridging into transdermals.

Last year i ran a 12 week cycle but the 1st 8 weeks was a combination of transdermals and orals and
the last 4 weeks was only transdermals.

I used Tudca, NAC, plus LGI Damage Control, plus additional Hawthorne Berry while on cycle
Liver enzymes and Bilirubin plus Cholesterol are all back to normal after an 8 week PCT.
the 11 kt was going to be td, but iI'mpulling the plug on 3 month
just going to stick to 2 month tren and epi.
thanks everyone for the help