I need help

agueropz

Awards
Hello i need a help i was working whit personal trainer i'm during a cycle whit (hemostab-stanazol) (Restren - oxandrolone) both of them 30 mg and tananorm -50 mg now i make 1 mouth since i start to use he say me 1 week before to finish he will make for me Post Cycle Therapy but he its gone i dont know what happen whit him i read a lot these days but i need help.I think to start using now during the cycle becouse i have 1 mouth left more. start using liver detoxifier & regenerator combinated whit choline inositol and EstroVoid Estrogen Blocker for Men it's okay and how long i must take and i need something else Please anyone who can help me i just thrust to wrong gay he conviced me therapy must start one week before to finish the cycle.i made a misteka soo i will be happy to see a advice?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Hello i need a help i was working whit personal trainer i'm during a cycle whit (hemostab-stanazol) (Restren - oxandrolone) both of them 30 mg and tananorm -50 mg now i make 1 mouth since i start to use he say me 1 week before to finish he will make for me Post Cycle Therapy but he its gone i dont know what happen whit him i read a lot these days but i need help.I think to start using now during the cycle becouse i have 1 mouth left more. start using liver detoxifier & regenerator combinated whit choline inositol and EstroVoid Estrogen Blocker for Men it's okay and how long i must take and i need something else Please anyone who can help me i just thrust to wrong gay he conviced me therapy must start one week before to finish the cycle.i made a misteka soo i will be happy to see a advice?
You thrusted the wrong gay?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, oh dear this post is a hot mess

MythicalGains

Awards
All I got from that was that you're taking winny, var, and two or three other drugs I've never heard of, and you're in over your head.

Good luck bro.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this the same guy who was eating his chick out for protein?! If not, you guys should get together, share your training philosophies.