Next run.

LiftBigC

Awards
I'm looking for suggestions on my next cycle.(ph)
I have successfully completed two 6 week epistane cycles. I had good results both times. Weight increased and lifts went up. I am pretty knowledgable when it comes to cycles/pct and what needs to be done/taken to do it correctly. I have been dieting/cutting for about 4 months. I have went from ~190lbs to 162lbs this morning. I am feeling pretty lean. I don't want to lose much more weight. I would like to gain some more size while losing a more fat.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I ran msten with epi once before. Great cycle. Epi will keep your libido up and the msten will get you jacked and strong. I think that would be a great next cycle for you since you already have experience with the epi.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never herd of epistane keeping libido up. Epiandro yes

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check out sparta nutrition Spartan Hard... should be prefect for keeping you dry, lean and hard while producing a solid recomp...

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I've never herd of epistane keeping libido up. Epiandro yes
Ah. I misread. I thought it said epiandro in the original post and that's what I was referring to. My mistake.

LiftBigC

Awards
I'm going to start planning this out. I decided to go with what y'all suggested. M-sten with Trest as a base looks like a good intermediate cycle. Do you guys recommend Trest as TD over oral?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm going to start planning this out. I decided to go with what y'all suggested. M-sten with Trest as a base looks like a good intermediate cycle. Do you guys recommend Trest as TD over oral?
The TD helps keep levels steadier. The oral is amazing as a PWO!
Yip, TD with one app in AM and one app PM is an excellent dosing protocol. I feel the td and caps have quite different uses/strengths. If you can afford it, get both. Otherwise, go with td.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yip, TD with one app in AM and one app PM is an excellent dosing protocol. I feel the td and caps have quite different uses/strengths. If you can afford it, get both. Otherwise, go with td.
Right on point! Man I love some Trest.

AllTheGainz

Awards
DMZ, msten, and trest I've heard is killer

LiftBigC

Awards
How should I dose DT and oral if I was to go that route. Oral preworkout?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How should I dose DT and oral if I was to go that route. Oral preworkout?
Yes, oral prewo.

If it were me, and trained AM, Id do 50mg oral prewo, then apply one TD dose (say, 25mg) after post wo shower. Then, 2nd TD dose late arvo/early evening.

LiftBigC

Awards
M-Sten. 20/20/30/30/40/40
TD Tr3st. 1ml evening ED(too much?)
Tr3st. 50mg preworkout ED
Arimacare pro. Recommended dose

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g

Arimidex on hand.

Just put this together in my head. Opinions on what I should add/take away?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think youre going to want more than 1ml/25mg of dtrest per day.

Are you going to run the trest for 6 weeks, or longer? There is 120ml in a bottle of dtrest. Should last you 8 weeks at 2ml/d.

Also, dosing 1ml at a time requires half-pumps; dispenser accuracy could become an issue. I always suggest draining the bottle contents into a tupperware container, and drawing doses with an oral syringe. Much more accurate.

You can certainly do just the one td dose if you wish. My main concerns, though, would be (1) you may not be getting sufficient active into your system, and (2) any active you are getting is likely being 'confined' to a portion of your day, and there is an equally large portion where active will be negligable.

At the very least, youd be wanting a 2nd dtrest dose on nontraining days (when you wont have oral). But at this point, for the sake of consistency, you may as well dose like this (dtrest twice) everyday.

LiftBigC

Awards
I will be taking trest for 6 weeks. Start of Msten to finish.
My bad I thought 1ml=50mg of dermatrest.

So between oral and DT I would be taking 100mg total.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I will be taking trest for 6 weeks. Start of Msten to finish.
My bad I thought 1ml=50mg of dermatrest.

So between oral and DT I would be taking 100mg total.
Ah ok, yeah the older bottles were dosed like that I believe.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
DMZ, msten, and trest I've heard is killer
ive run dmz & msten twice over the past year and put on around 14-17lbs. **** is no joke, 6-8 week of those 3 you could easily put on 20lbs or more