OL LGD OR OL SUP3R 1

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to run both soon.

LGD is probably better for a bulk on higher cals. More sides than 1-Andro. LGD is also harder to get.

joemoney

Awards
I had bought a couple bottles a while back.... I'd like to add some size but keep as lean as possible..

joemoney

Awards
Guess I gotta come up with cooler thread titles cuz no one ever responds lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I havent run a whole heap of different orals myself, but based on what I have run, on side-benefit ratios, and user feedback, Id say LGD is one of the best available orals you can buy.

1andro Id consider slightly milder, but one of those compounds youd have to run yourself to properly determine its effectiveness. Some people have great runs at a lower dose (220), whilst others find they need to dose higher (440).

joemoney

Awards
Gotcha...... thanks for the reply broth..

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my experience lgd has much less noticeable sides than 1-andro. But hard to say which is the better bulker

JayWalk39

Awards
For me, LGD works way better for bulking. I am currently on 8mg of LGD and 1,200mg of Epiandro to help with minimizing fat gain. Just finishing up week 2 and loving the combo.

joemoney

Awards
I appreciate it, I don't really wanna bulk..... If I can put on some pounds 7-8 and keep lean that'd be perfect!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say go for Sup3r 1 at 330 mg for 6-8 weeks. 7 lbs of lean gains with a recomp or maintenance diet is realistic

Anaboliholic

Anaboliholic

Awards
I say go for Sup3r 1 at 330 mg for 6-8 weeks. 7 lbs of lean gains with a recomp or maintenance diet is realistic
Second this, 1andro would be a solid choice. Although I can't compare to LGD since I haven't ran that compound

joemoney

Awards
What kind of sides can I expect? Would you stack it with LGD? I got my Serm and AI at home waiting.
Thanks again gentlemen.......

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of sides can I expect? Would you stack it with LGD? I got my Serm and AI at home waiting.
Thanks again gentlemen.......
Depends. Since you want to minimize fat gain and not bulk, I personally wouldn't. Save the LGD for a bulk IMO

LGD and 1 Andro is similar to what I'll be running this fall.

joemoney

Awards
Aiiight lol, would you happen to know what someone can expect from the andro as far as sides?

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Aiiight lol, would you happen to know what someone can expect from the andro as far as sides?
It's really mild, but some lethargy is usually to be expected. If you want to counteract that, pick up some sup3r epi elite. It'll help add to the dryness, vascularity, and strength while combating the potential lethargy.

joemoney

Awards
It's really mild, but some lethargy is usually to be expected. If you want to counteract that, pick up some sup3r epi elite. It'll help add to the dryness, vascularity, and strength while combating the potential lethargy.
I've heard epi is hard on the hair? other sides....?

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I've heard epi is hard on the hair? other sides....?
Well its supposed to convert to dht. Which some stupid scientists with their fancy phd's believe is linked to male pattern baldness. What I think is, shave your head and just get jacked! ;)

joemoney

Awards
Well its supposed to convert to dht. Which some stupid scientists with their fancy phd's believe is linked to male pattern baldness. What I think is, shave your head and just get jacked! ;)
**** that lol I love my hair man...... Lethargy it is.... HAHA

NewAgeMayan

Awards
**** that lol I love my hair man...... Lethargy it is.... HAHA
Get some dermacrine man. Its not manly to fuk with lethargy, and its typically not something a coffee will fix. Youre taking these hormonal compounds for a reason, so why try and brave through something which can work against that; counterproductive IMO.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run LGD and Dermacrine for 6 weeks and enjoy the gainz

joemoney

Awards
Sounds good fellas...... Might just have to grab some dermacrine, any sales going right now?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of any of the andros personally but I've seen a study on 1-andro where athletes took 330mg for 30 days and gained 8.8lbs lean muscle and lost 4.4lbs of fat if that helps with your decision.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some Sup3r-DHEA man. Its not manly to fuk with lethargy, and its typically not something a coffee will fix. Youre taking these hormonal compounds for a reason, so why try and brave through something which can work against that; counterproductive IMO.
Fixed :D
I'm not a fan of any of the andros personally but I've seen a study on 1-andro where athletes took 330mg for 30 days and gained 8.8lbs lean muscle and lost 4.4lbs of fat if that helps with your decision.
It's a "mild" PH (side effects-wise) but definitely effective.

joemoney

Awards
Fixed :D

It's a "mild" PH (side effects-wise) but definitely effective.
That's ideal, I'm just hoping it lives up.......... If I could put on 8-10 pounds and drop 5 of fat, that'd be perfect......

joemoney

Awards
Just thinking out loud, would a couple of weeks of LGD be worth it? I have thought of a couple different scenarios, LGD for 4 weeks at 8mg?
LGD 4mg alongside the OL SUP3R-1 for the 6-8 weeks? I ask because where I used to get my pct's no longer takes card so I wanna maximize the run or conserve what pct (SERM PHARM GRADE) I have left........ Thanks

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Just thinking out loud, would a couple of weeks of LGD be worth it? I have thought of a couple different scenarios, LGD for 4 weeks at 8mg?
LGD 4mg alongside the OL SUP3R-1 for the 6-8 weeks? I ask because where I used to get my pct's no longer takes card so I wanna maximize the run or conserve what pct (SERM PHARM GRADE) I have left........ Thanks
Run lgd at 10mg for a minimum of 8-12 weeks. 4 weeks is really running half a cycle which would be a waste of time and money

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah man, LGD for anything less than 4 weeks is pointless, and less than 8 weeks shortchanging your cycle/gains. If you gonna run it, make it worthwhile.

joemoney

Awards
Ok, would you guys risk running the LGD with research chem clomi? Or would you use the pharm grade on the LGD and research for the sup3r-1?
My pharm grade site no longer takes card............... :(