Extended cycle.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Been toying around with this idea for a while, may be flat out utterly stupid or actually smart I have no idea. 8 week DMZ, epi andro, and nor andro cycle with a rad 140 kickstart.

I'm not 100% sure how to dose the cycle since it'll be my first multi PH cycle in a very long time, I know the Rad is dialed in but I'm not too sure about the other 3 since I'll be taking them at the same time.

RAD 140 10mg/ml@30ml 15/15/15/15 ed
DMZ. 20mg/cap/60cap 2/2/2/2/?/?/?/? ed
Nor-Andro 70mg/cap/60 2/2/2/2/4/4/4/4 ed
Epi-Andro 70mg/cap/60. 2/2/2/2/4/4/4/4 ed

Cycle would look something like this with RD being just the RAD then C being the other 3 for 8 weeks followed by the PCT below.

RD/RD/RD/RD/C/C/C/C/C/C/C/C/PCT

PCT
Nol 20mg/ml@30ml 20/20/10/10
Aro 15mg/ml@30ml 12.5mg eod
Clo 50mg/ml@30ml 50/50/25/25

Not sure if both nolva and clomid are needed but I have them dosed out just in case as well as Aromasin which I'm sure I'll have to use at some point.

Feel free to leave some advice, love to learn new things and if this is flat out stupid tell me and then let me know why xD

Last edited:
unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Which dmz is this one that doesnt have dmz?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Which dmz is this one that doesnt have dmz?
It's the Iron mags lab version. Got like 6 things on the label, 3 of which are dhea or versions of it.

4 dhea
R dhea
Dhea

Looks to me like the only difference in the type of Dhea is how the carbon is bonded, specifically C 4, 5, and 6.

What's honestly really amazing to me is the difference one chemical bond can make. If C4 and 5 are double bonded then the compound converts to 4AD and if 5 and 6 are double bonded you get 5AD. 4 AD seems much more Androgenic then 5 AD but yet the chemical structure looks the exact same aside from that singular bond.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Thats not dmz its a prop blend of andros

AllTheGainz

Awards
Thats not dmz its a prop blend of andros
Yeah I noticed that. I thought it had DMZ in it till I looked more in depth. Still neat tho, might have to give it a try at some point but not what I'm looking for.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I can't seem to find any places that sell actual DMZ, like preban version, so that sucks.

Anyway a lot of places say not to run DMZ over 4 weeks which somewhat kills off half my cycle since I was shooting for 8 weeks after the Rad. Any ideas on how to circumvent this problem or if I should hop on another compound after I'm done with the DMZ for the last 4 weeks, maybe to help solidify gains? Possibly MK after the DMZ and continue it through PCT and for another month or two after? Not sure how that works I've never done a cycle this complex. Mine have always been a standard short 4 week cycle.

Fixed the original post also so we should be all good now, my bad on the whole prop andro mix up I didn't look hard enough into it.

AllTheGainz

Awards
If there aren't any major complaints with the cycle then I think I'll go ahead and run it and log it. I'll get pre and post bloods done, maybe bloods after finishing the 140 as well.