shutdown from sarms

Jameson12

Awards
seen this on a forum from a guy who was selling sarms in his store.

I've never seen anyone get symptoms of full shutdown or negative sides from 25mg of ostarine or 10mg of lgd. I could understand some non noticeable suppression but if you're getting shutdown someone is speaking some other **** into the sarms you're buying.

as well as this

And I've seen numerous people recover from 8 weeks of lgd at 10mg with 0 pct and 0 issues. I'd say some DAA would be the most i would run. That is assuming your source is giving you lgd and not some oral steroid. Gotta find good sources.

from what i have read on this website forum i understand that is not the case.do you think this guy is just trying to sell ****?

AllTheGainz

Awards
He's trying to sell ****. In general SARMs will always have some sort of suppression, the degree depends on many factors including the actual sarm used, the user, experience etc. The saying "No PCT no cycle" is said quite a bit around here just in various ways but it holds true. Guys have logs and bloods of some of these SARMs that show supression in varrying degrees.

Also there's apparently evidence that DAA isn't all that amazing and doesn't help your PCT as much as we like to think it does/did. But I don't have links so someone else will have to provide those for you.

Jameson12

Awards
well i have read lots on this forum of the supression from sarms and it being a mandatory thing if you want to keep your gains.

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
I had bloods done two weeks into a lgd cycle and my T was at 209 (250-1100) from 500's a few weeks before. I felt pretty drained of energy but no serious sides. The brand was primeeval. Pct was easy and felt fine in a week after cycle. As for some guy selling sarms on the interweb take what he says with a grain of salt. Salesman will say anything to make a buck. And who really knows what is in any of these sarms ..

AllTheGainz

Awards
^^ You should prob remove the brand name before you get your post removed for sourcing

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SARMs will absolutely suppress you. My doctor who is against TRT is more then likely going to try to put me on due to test being so low on bloods I got while on a RAD cycle.

The only argument I can see this guy making is for ostarine in a short run on certain individuals. Even then you run risk of suppression.

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
^^ You should prob remove the brand name before you get your post removed for sourcing
I'll risk it. Its merely the brand name purchased from an online retailer that is a sponsor on our great boards. If you notice you'll see threads above this one and just below mention hi-tech pharm and olympus labz uk. Brand names of LEGAL supps!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never understood why ppl try to avoid pct. While it might not always be necessary, y take the chance? Its cheaper then most bullzhit natty test boosters and gives you a greater chance at keeping gains and high levels of test.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I'll risk it. Its merely the brand name purchased from an online retailer that is a sponsor on our great boards. If you notice you'll see threads above this one and just below mention hi-tech pharm and olympus labz uk. Brand names of LEGAL supps!
Ah okay I still haven't figured out the whole source thing so I figured I'd just play it safe and hit you up cause i figured I helping lol oopse

AllTheGainz

Awards
I've never understood why ppl try to avoid pct. While it might not always be necessary, y take the chance? Its cheaper then most bullzhit natty test boosters and gives you a greater chance at keeping gains and high levels of test.
Money. They don't want to spend the 50 extra $ or whatever

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More than happy to take a chemical in research phase, but mention a serm to some and they lose their mind...

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
You definitely I got bad sarms they will only mildly shut you down if at all. Better send that B.S. out to be tested have alot of experience with all sarms at PROPER! Dosage.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
More than happy to take a chemical in research phase, but mention a serm to some and they lose their mind...
people see the word Serm and think its a road sign that reads

end of gains and loss of strength ahead

lmao

dynamo

Banned
Awards
seen this on a forum from a guy who was selling sarms in his store.

I've never seen anyone get symptoms of full shutdown or negative sides from 25mg of ostarine or 10mg of lgd. I could understand some non noticeable suppression but if you're getting shutdown someone is speaking some other **** into the sarms you're buying.

as well as this

And I've seen numerous people recover from 8 weeks of lgd at 10mg with 0 pct and 0 issues. I'd say some DAA would be the most i would run. That is assuming your source is giving you lgd and not some oral steroid. Gotta find good sources.

from what i have read on this website forum i understand that is not the case.do you think this guy is just trying to sell ****?
1) It's a fallacy to believe that without a PCT one can not recover from HPTA suppression. PCT protocols help with shortening the amount of time needed for recovery.

2) There's not a single SARM which one can currently get their hands on that will not be suppressive. It depends on the compound in question and then dose X length of use.

3) The whole "you're suppressed and XYZ because you got bunk SARMs and they gave you a PH/steroid" is ridiculous fear mongering tactics from some of the "big/major" sellers of SARMs. It's as ridiculous as the whole "if it's encapsulated then it's fake!" argument.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Well you can not run a PCT, your body will recover naturally it you've probably just wasted a good amount of money because you were trying to be cheap. And the whole If it's encapsulated argument has some truth too it. In order for them to label their product as a research chemical it had to jump through various hoops yada yada. If you encapsulate it then your risking it becoming a supplement which is then illega (in the USA) because of various anabolic laws passed by the gov and you now risk being sued by other company's as well

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Well you can not run a PCT, your body will recover naturally it you've probably just wasted a good amount of money because you were trying to be cheap. And the whole If it's encapsulated argument has some truth too it. In order for them to label their product as a research chemical it had to jump through various hoops yada yada. If you encapsulate it then your risking it becoming a supplement which is then illega (in the USA) because of various anabolic laws passed by the gov and you now risk being sued by other company's as well
Aside from legality of sale, if talking about quality and efficacy, it makes no difference if it's in liquid suspension (RC chems) or encapsulated powder. What you have in the liquid suspension is actually the raw powder in liquid suspension.

As for jumping through various hoops to be a RC, you would be surprised at the lack of hoops.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Aside from legality of sale, if talking about quality and efficacy, it makes no difference if it's in liquid suspension (RC chems) or encapsulated powder. What you have in the liquid suspension is actually the raw powder in liquid suspension.

As for jumping through various hoops to be a RC, you would be surprised at the lack of hoops.
I'm totally with you on it being the same stuff if it's legit, no difference whatsoever except one may have some rice flower or whatever so there's enough of it to pack in a pill. But the whole legality issue is why you don't see them in pill form much, and if you do they often times aren't legit. Just way more risky for a comp to put it in pill form then keep it in liquid. And yeah I know there's basically no hoops but I was trying to make a point that it's more complicated legally to put it into a pill.

dynamo

Banned
Awards
I'm totally with you on it being the same stuff if it's legit, no difference whatsoever except one may have some rice flower or whatever so there's enough of it to pack in a pill. But the whole legality issue is why you don't see them in pill form much, and if you do they often times aren't legit. Just way more risky for a comp to put it in pill form then keep it in liquid. And yeah I know there's basically no hoops but I was trying to make a point that it's more complicated legally to put it into a pill.
Fair points. I personally have not encountered issues with encapsulated SARMs though. What I'm far more suspicious of are the raving about how good ostarine and RAD and S4 are for gains yaddi yaddi yadda. Thus far the two SARMs I've encountered which have demonstrated to have decent anabolic potential has been LGD and YK11. YK11 isn't even a SARM, lol.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I'm about to run 4 weeks of rad by itself as a kickstart to an 8 week ph cycle that includes MK so we will see just how good rad is (assuming it's not bunk).

Yk 11 has got my interest but I'm iffy on it, haven't looked too much into it.

Jameson12

Awards
two weeks in?than wouldnt it be counterprodutive for gains for you dozerdean..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Fair points. I personally have not encountered issues with encapsulated SARMs though. What I'm far more suspicious of are the raving about how good ostarine and RAD and S4 are for gains yaddi yaddi yadda. Thus far the two SARMs I've encountered which have demonstrated to have decent anabolic potential has been LGD and YK11. YK11 isn't even a SARM, lol.
LGD is damn awesome. Id prefer ostarine during an agressive kcal deficit, though.

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Bro stay away from ****ing sarms its kinda hard to find good quallity of sarms friend of mine used endura shred and then jumped to prohormones and he get gyno i did the same but i have ****ing madness with gyno and i understand pretty fast so i take my aromasin and stoped it but aromasin isnt fun ...

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the mechanism by which a SARM such as LGD would cause suppression? I've seen so many users post bloods on LGD showing LH/FSH unaffected with T and E virtually the same pre and post. I could understand a little feedback from binding the androgen receptor on larger does, and I've seen bloods to even support that. In those cases the T and E changes were so minimal.

Not doubting the members that got bloods showing LGD suppression, appreciate the data in fact. Just doubting it's legit LGD...

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Does anyone know the mechanism by which a SARM such as LGD would cause suppression? I've seen so many users post bloods on LGD showing LH/FSH unaffected with T and E virtually the same pre and post. I could understand a little feedback from binding the androgen receptor on larger does, and I've seen bloods to even support that. In those cases the T and E changes were so minimal.

Not doubting the members that got bloods showing LGD suppression, appreciate the data in fact. Just doubting it's legit LGD...
Your body sees it as an exogenous androgen. There's also likely androgenic effects to some extent especially with the doses being used for the purposes of members on this board. I would think that anything which acts as an androgen on the AR would have a high potential of being suppressive. Likely suppression would be directly correlated with dose X length of use.

I am more likely to believe that people with bloodwork that came back relatively unchanged after a LGD run are using bunk. Even 1 mg has demonstrated to be suppressive with anything 5 mg and above placing subjects in the clinical trial into clinical testosterone deficiency.

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
I read the same about the feedback on the receptors. I also think the same as you on what is really being sold as sarms could be something else.