Max32

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to hear opinions on the following cutting stack:

wk 1: tren 75 mg EOD, prop 100 mg EOD, proviron 25-50 mg ED
wk 2-6: same as above

wk 1-6: 250 mg HCG Monday and Thursday
wk 7-10: nolva 60/40/20/20, 7-OH @ 3 caps a day

Also, if one wanted to incorporate M4OHN and either tricana or T3, what would be the best method?

Thanks in advance

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but I'd go with 8 weeks instead of 6. Also, you could shoot the hCG EOD along with the other compounds so that you're not pinning three days in a row every week.

As far as thermogenics go, I'd alternate two weeks of clen with two weeks of t3. If you go with a 6-week cycle, go t3/clen/t3/clen (clen during the first two weeks of PCT). If it's an 8-weeker, put another two weeks of clen at the front, so clen/t3/clen/t3/clen (once again, clen during first two weeks of PCT).

I can't really comment on the M4OHN, sorry...

-kwantam

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, but I'd go with 8 weeks instead of 6. Also, you could shoot the hCG EOD along with the other compounds so that you're not pinning three days in a row every week.

As far as thermogenics go, I'd alternate two weeks of clen with two weeks of t3. If you go with a 6-week cycle, go t3/clen/t3/clen (clen during the first two weeks of PCT). If it's an 8-weeker, put another two weeks of clen at the front, so clen/t3/clen/t3/clen (once again, clen during first two weeks of PCT).

I can't really comment on the M4OHN, sorry...

-kwantam
Thanks man. The clen sides worry me quite a bit to be honest, and I would prefer not to take clen. Also, I know with the acetate ester of the tren, 8 weeks would be the preferred length and I might be able to stretch it out; however, I have a 'deadline' of sorts I am aiming for midsummer (shoot). That being said, what would be the ideal time for the shoot? I have never taken any thyroid preperations, and have been debating T3 and tricana as of late. Is T3 preferred over tricana for safety as well as effecacy? Also, this is prob the wrong section, but I do have a friend trying to convince me to add genotropin in there @ 2 IUs M-F (sat,sun off) for the duration.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I would just drop the M4OHN, no reason really to expain why. However, when people ask about adding in anavar or winny to prop/ace cycle, they are usually told to no waste their time with it, and to use it for another time. Maybe bump your prop to 125-150mg's eod.

I can't comment on T3, I have done no research on it. Triac works great, strips it right off. Scares me a little, as I did a cycle without androgens and lost a good amount of muscle tissue.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I would just drop the M4OHN, no reason really to expain why. However, when people ask about adding in anavar or winny to prop/ace cycle, they are usually told to no waste their time with it, and to use it for another time. Maybe bump your prop to 125-150mg's eod.

I can't comment on T3, I have done no research on it. Triac works great, strips it right off. Scares me a little, as I did a cycle without androgens and lost a good amount of muscle tissue.
Cool. I may add in the triac wks 3-6 then. That way the 7-OH can have a 2 fold effect of balancing cortisol and thyroid levels. To be honest, I am also a little worried about the tren ace sides. I have thought about possibly using winny or primo, but the liver values and $ deter me respectively. Maybe I should not be that worried at a reasonable dose of 75 mg EOD though....? I am not a newbie to AAS at all, but definitly am one to tren. In the past, I would have to say that EQ was a fav of mine. However, it just does not lend itself well here with the short duration and it's long ester :sad: . Primo, is also a fav of mine, probobly for safety reasons, but you also have to worry about "real" primo as an issue along with teh high $ tag. Right now, I am 6 ft, 219 and right at 7.5% bfat. The recomp benefits of tren really seem enticing......

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
test/tren cycles are great. for T3, i've done a little asking around from the smart guys and 'they' say that it can be used 8-12 weeks straight no problem, the thyroid will recover being deemed a 'stupid gland'. i intend to try it on my next cycle. just be sure to ramp up and ramp down accordingly.