D-bol dose during 1st cycle

baham99

Awards
Originally I planned dbol 30mg ed for first 3 weeks, as part of my bulking cycle with test and deca. But I'm thinking...that's 126 pills...74 (outta the 200) would be wasted. What if I stretched it out, and continued it for 5 weeks (roughly)...since I'm all about inflating myself like a whale on this first cycle, is this feasible? Is this an acceptable dosage for that stretch, or should I be worried about the 17AA and not go for more than 3 weeks. I plan on getting liver values tested mid cycle anyway...thanks guys.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Run it at 30mgs for 4 weeks. You'll still have 32 left over, save those for the next cycle.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Like YJ said I would stay at 30 mgs for 4 weeks then save the rest.. they are not going to go bad till next cycle :D

baham99

Awards
Thanks for the advice. YJ, I trust you more than I trust my mom...(especially when it comes to stuff like this :D ) Btw, should i leave my T-gel and DMSO and powders separate? Not gonna use them anymore...BDC shipped late and gear is arriving early. They won't go bad either way right? Since I'm not using it anymore, can I keep it for a few months or do I have to get rid of it?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the advice. YJ, I trust you more than I trust my mom...(especially when it comes to stuff like this :D ) Btw, should i leave my T-gel and DMSO and powders separate? Not gonna use them anymore...BDC shipped late and gear is arriving early. They won't go bad either way right? Since I'm not using it anymore, can I keep it for a few months or do I have to get rid of it?
Well Id hope you'd trust me more than 'her' :D

It will stay good, keep it put away, at room temperature.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Not YJ but they will keep for a while.. you can leave seperate or mix, I don't think it will matter, just don't store in sunlight, etc..

inertia

Awards
i say run the dbol based on how you react to it, most people run dbol 6 wks anyways.that is if you react well to orals.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would just do the dbol 4 weeks not 6 weeks.. but I am alittle on the cautious side anyway :D

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
normally , 4 weeks will do imo , atleast with drol , i wud never push it for more than 4 weeks . but its dbol here , and 30 mg is a very safe and low dose , i say run it till u run out of the pills :) .

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I just got a quick, hypothetical question....

What if you were to use a good amount of ALA or r-ALA or milk thistle while using your orals? would that enable you to increase either the dose or length of usage?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Not sure why you would want to do either. If you get good gains from 30mgs, why up that? No reason to run it longer than 4-6 weeks, the bloat will kill your back anyway.

Team Flex

Awards
Run the dbol weeks 1-4 at 30mgs ED. That will work out great. Gives you that kick start your looking for and gives the test a chance to kick in as well...

baham99

Awards
LG! I asked YJ that same question a while ago on a PM, cuz i didn't wanna get flamed for asking, why not just switch to A-bombs or tons of Dbol if I can take every liver protection out there! :) I got 6 bottles of rALA from WYD, and have plenty of milk thistle. I'm thinking of getting Liv52 as well...don't know if it's overkill, but if it is, that's good overkill...

but YJ just told me to keep to the 30mg x 4 weeks deal. You know what? I think I just found a use for the extra pills...a thread at fitnessgeared has a bunch of ppl corroborating thta they use 10 mg dbol ed post cycle, for 10 days. They say it's supposed to be awesome for keeping gains...anybody here do that? I figure I might as well try it since I will have extras.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I dont know anyone who's done the dbol bridge, but some swear by it, I dont see it, but we'll see.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont do the dbol bridge , doesnt work , use a cortisol blocker instead , and higher doses of anti estrogen , thats enuf .

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I agree. If you want to retain more gains, try HCG, mega doses of vitamin C, calorie manipulation and a creatine/dextrose combo starting the day of your last shot.

baham99

Awards
awww...this is why I love you guys. :D I tried to break my AM addiction and spend a couple days at fitnessgeared...exclusively...it just doesn't feel right. Once you feel at home at one board, it's like your life...then again, you guys wouldn't know anything about that, you board sluts get around more than my ex. (read: she's a hoe) And yeah, for some reason, when you guys say something "don't do it", I tend to take it to heart more than 20 ppl somewhere else saying it works. Just curious YJ, how come you're not as assertive in telling ppl straight up "you're wrong" on other boards?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Just curious YJ, how come you're not as assertive in telling ppl straight up "you're wrong" on other boards?

Because I can be banned at 'other boards' ;) Cant ban me here. But I tend to get out of hand at FG sometimes, as goliath Jr and Dr. Gonzo ;)