Cycle Help - First Bridge

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I'm looking to run my first bridge/extended cycle as this will be my first time doing so. I have a few things on hand, and will also be purchasing more and opened to suggestions. My goal is essentially a lean bulk but the first 4-6 weeks might end up being more recomp based.

So what I have: Oral Trest, StenZine (10mg dmz/10mg msten), lots of EpiAndro, Rad140 (might be bunk as I noticed almost nothing first time running)

I was considering:
1-4 StenZine 20/20 (essentially just 20mg Msten)
3-10 EpiAndro
6-10 NanoPhera (may be purchasing) or some other kind of bulker/lean-gainer (open to suggestions)

I'd like to save the Trest for a bigger bulk this winter and also just don't feel like accommodating to all the potential sides of Trest during this run

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Thinking of holding off on the NanoPhera for this run and ending with either M1A or Epi/LMG. Not sure yet tho

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not familiar with the NanoPhera, but judging by the name I get the jist. Would it be out of the question to run that from weeks 3-10 with the Epiandro?

I just don't like 4 week cycles, except for something like Msten, Dbol or SD

Plan looks good, I would just run that NP 3-10

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I'm not familiar with the NanoPhera, but judging by the name I get the jist. Would it be out of the question to run that from weeks 3-10 with the Epiandro?

I just don't like 4 week cycles, except for something like Msten, Dbol or SD

Plan looks good, I would just run that NP 3-10
Hm, I'm not sure it's a "new" compound. Idk if Phera is meant to go 7 weeks, but also don't know if the "nano" aspect would make it less strenuous.

As I mentioned I'd say to save the NP til there's more feedback.

I'm not fond either of four weekers, but I've seen many report 4 weeks of Msten can merit good results so that was my idea.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Or perhaps follow up the four weeks of StenZine with 6 weeks 1/4andro? So to not have to worry of stressing liver too much?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hm, I'm not sure it's a "new" compound. Idk if Phera is meant to go 7 weeks, but also don't know if the "nano" aspect would make it less strenuous.

As I mentioned I'd say to save the NP til there's more feedback.

I'm not fond either of four weekers, but I've seen many report 4 weeks of Msten can merit good results so that was my idea.
Oh yeah, the (and DMZ) will definitely do work in 4 weeks.