Prohormone stack options??

JTBAD

Awards
Hey guys I came across this forum a while back but have never posted. Some good stuff here tho. I'm looking for a good combo to run. I've been on a cut since April and wanting to add some fairly clean muscle. I was looking at dmz with test base maybe 1 Andro. Just looking for some options. I have ran dmz twice in the past with decent results. I've also ran 2 12 week cycles of test e. I took a year off due to shoulder injury. And have been back at it for a year. Not really wanting to juice right now. Any help would be appreciated.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
8-10 week run of dematrest and 1andro, or dermatrest and lgd.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Please read up on dermatrest OP permanent sterility can be a side effect.
...as can be with any steroid. Unless you have some evidence demonstrating trestolone has a higher incidence?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
...as can be with any steroid. Unless you have some evidence demonstrating trestolone has a higher incidence?

It was studied as a male contraceptive I'm not advising against it especially not with OL as I love OL, however OP definitely look into the compound before using.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
It was studied as a male contraceptive I'm not advising against it especially not with OL as I love OL, however OP definitely look into the compound before using.
Yeah Im not worried about that. But, I just dont see the logic in "its a male contraceptive therefore it can permanently affect fertility (moreso than other steroids)".

Its being investigated as a contraceptive, not a chemical-castrator. The studies showed recovery was better than testosterone.

Im not disagreeing with your cautionary tone per se, just the conclusion.

JTBAD

Awards
Ok so you guys agree on trest and 1 Andro ? The only other combo I kinda liked was hi tech 1-ad with decabolin. Any thoughts on that or roll with trest?

JTBAD

Awards
Also I'm not to worried bout fertility I have 3 kids... I'm done with that!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ok so you guys agree on trest and 1 Andro ? The only other combo I kinda liked was hi tech 1-ad with decabolin. Any thoughts on that or roll with trest?
If you are considering trest, then yes definitely research it. I can PM you some material, too.

JTBAD

Awards
Yes that would be good fine man I appreciate. Also have another? I will pm

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/283931-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals.html

Here's the Hitech lineup at 15% off at Nutriverse if you go that route, 20% off with AM5 stacked ;)

Trest, even just 50 mg daily as a test base, would help mitigate some lethargy from 1Andro as it's an issue with some. OL UK DermaTrest is the best around.