Theophylline for fat loss?
- 05-13-2005, 03:31 AM
- 05-13-2005, 07:24 AM
The original formula of Adipokinetix included Theophylline. I loved it, but many people were getting sick from it and Syntrax took it out of the formula. Read up on it, as there are some special considerations to consider when taking this stuff.
- 05-13-2005, 11:55 PM
05-14-2005, 08:05 AM
Its funny I was just thinking about this because there was a time period where I got the most ripped I ever was and especially my lower abdominal fat was the lowest and all I can think of was that I was taking some Theophylline for asthma at the time. In never occurred to me that maybe that was a contributing factor.
Originally Posted by DR.D
05-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Yeah, theophylline and caffiene do the same thing, but caffiene is fun and cheap. I don't need no fancy chemicals to inhibit cyclical phosphodiesterase
Similar Forum Threads
- By Thracian in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2005, 09:23 AM
- By masshole in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2004, 05:05 PM
- By RaulJimenez in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:53 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:10 PM
- By smokinghawk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2003, 06:22 AM