First time tr3n (finally)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
1. How about a 5 week tr3n only cycle, just to get the feeling of the compound? Yes or no? Lethargy? Gains?
2. Why are we not stacking 19-nor's? For example tr3st/tr3n? Is it doable with the right supps?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. How about a 5 week tr3n only cycle, just to get the feeling of the compound? Yes or no? Lethargy? Gains?
2. Why are we not stacking 19-nor's? For example tr3st/tr3n? Is it doable with the right supps?
1. 5 weeks is okay but I would prefer at least 6. 8 if your not stacking, although stacking is preferrable.
2. Trest and Tren can be stacked but this requires heavy duty ancillaries and paying close attention to estrogen and prolactin levels. Cabergoline and Exemestane would be pretty much required.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
1. 5 weeks is okay but I would prefer at least 6. 8 if your not stacking, although stacking is preferrable.
2. Trest and Tren can be stacked but this requires heavy duty ancillaries and paying close attention to estrogen and prolactin levels. Cabergoline and Exemestane would be pretty much required.
Thanx:) ok, no tr3st/tr3n stack. How is lethargy on tr3n, and will I get decent results on a 5-6 week tr3n solo cycle?
If lethargy is bad, what ph will I use for test - base, since tr3st is out of the question?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Nice to have you here Jebrook. You seem very educated :)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have run Tr3n by olympus labs, still have 4-5 tubs and 6 tubs of Tr3st, i have done 2 runs of Tr3n starting at 90mg and working my way up to 240mg only for a couple of days before sides became bad, mainly sleep disturbance insomnia, no lethargy from running Tr3n though, note i did also stack with 100mg of halodrol for 1st run and 45-60 mg of Epistane and 100mg of Halodrol for second run, 1st was 8 weeks 100mg Halodrol and 120-150mg Tr3n second was 10 weeks of Halo 100mg Tr3n 120mg and Epistane at 30-60mg, eventually dropped epi after 6 weeks usage so last 4 were just the Halo and Tr3n which i feel work well together. 120mg seems to be sweet spot as far as dosing goes with Tr3n personally and i can get away with 90mg,

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I have run Tr3n by olympus labs, still have 4-5 tubs and 6 tubs of Tr3st, i have done 2 runs of Tr3n starting at 90mg and working my way up to 240mg only for a couple of days before sides became bad, mainly sleep disturbance insomnia, no lethargy from running Tr3n though, note i did also stack with 100mg of halodrol for 1st run and 45-60 mg of Epistane and 100mg of Halodrol for second run, 1st was 8 weeks 100mg Halodrol and 120-150mg Tr3n second was 10 weeks of Halo 100mg Tr3n 120mg and Epistane at 30-60mg, eventually dropped epi after 6 weeks usage so last 4 were just the Halo and Tr3n which i feel work well together. 120mg seems to be sweet spot as far as dosing goes with Tr3n personally and i can get away with 90mg,
Thanx for the info bro:)
Appreciate it!
So you've never done tr3n solo?
I've got some m-sten and some epi.
Which of them should I stack with tr3n to get some good recomp/bulk?
I've only got 5 weeks btw.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the info bro:)
Appreciate it!
So you've never done tr3n solo?
I've got some m-sten and some epi.
Which of them should I stack with tr3n to get some good recomp/bulk?
I've only got 5 weeks btw.
For bulk, recomp i would go with Msten, but Epistane could work, i would chose one or the other due to both being methyl, i hammered my liver with halodrol and epistane and would not recommend it, from now on i will be less careless and use lowest dose for effect to avoid sides.

Tr3n i feel with halo did not provide any noticable major strength changes untill day 17-20 so i would recommend a min of 6 weeks on tr3n and preferably 8, at 5 you will have 2 good weeks of a run where as with 6 more like 3 and 8 weeks around 5 of good changes if diet training and rest are on point.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most recommendations I have seen with tren is 6 weeks! I thought 8 weeks was running it for a long time

Mister_T_

Awards
I just finished a 5 week tren/dermacrine cycle 80mg first week then up to 120 till the last week. I wish I would have ran it for 6 weeks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most recommendations I have seen with tren is 6 weeks! I thought 8 weeks was running it for a long time
8 weeks is not unreasonable imo

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Keep diet in check using 90-120 mg per day will actually net you significant gains even for a 4 week/30 day cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so would you 8 week cycle with epistane and tren look like that
first 2 weeks tren
2 to 8 tren/epistane?
Either way, you could start or finish with the epistane. Both would kick ass.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
thats looks awesome, I would start tren 1 week solo before the 5 week msten cycle and 1 week solo again after msten cycle =)
Thanx, but why?
Different kick in time?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Really appreciate all the help in this thread guys!
Tren and m-sten are 2 of the very few prohormones I never tried, so it's nice to get some input:)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Tren and m-sten are 2 of the very few prohormones I never tried, so it's nice to get some input:)
I still have some Msten, Sdrol, M1T, Tr3st, Tr3n, and Mithras to try further down the line, also have some M1Alpha

dynamo

Banned
Awards
If you stack the two, you can definitely go with 60 mg of the trenabol instead of going 90-120 mg.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
If you stack the two, you can definitely go with 60 mg of the trenabol instead of going 90-120 mg.
Thanx. Was thinking of 60-90 tr3n, and 20 m-sten.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I would go 20-30 mg m-sten and 60 mg trenavar/trenabol.
So you mean tr3n is potent enough at 60? Sounds great, but see most guys recommend 90-120.
And 30 mg m-Sten? Yeah maybe:)
Anyone else got something to say about the dosage?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you mean tr3n is potent enough at 60? Sounds great, but see most guys recommend 90-120.
20mg of msten and 90 to 120mg of the tren. You ever got the right dosing idea ;)

dynamo

Banned
Awards
By itself as a single compound? No, 60 mg is not quite enough. Stacked with m-sten, 60 mg should be pretty decent with 20-30 mg of m-sten.

Speaking of which... there's some Blackjack sitting around and Super Tren... wondering if I should add 60 mg of the Super Tren to the Blackjack in the future. :hump:

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
20mg of msten and 90 to 120mg of the tren. You ever got the right dosing idea ;)
Yes, 20mg m-sten and 90 mg tr3n it is.
Looking forward for this cycle, so wanted to check around a bit for advice :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By itself as a single compound? No, 60 mg is not quite enough. Stacked with m-sten, 60 mg should be pretty decent with 20-30 mg of m-sten.

Speaking of which... there's some Blackjack sitting around and Super Tren... wondering if I should add 60 mg of the Super Tren to the Blackjack in the future. :hump:
Take that blackjack and throw it in the trash bro

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Lol. What a stack... DMZ, Tren, M1A, 4AD, Deca xD xD xD

Well if there wasn't M1A in it I problably would try it if I had the chance, but so I'm somehow happy that I'll never have the chance.

As for Tren dosage I would also opt for the higher range. But I would still have enough Msten on hand to up to 30mg if you want to.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. It's a goodie. Kind of contemplated using more or not, since there's no more of these left around.
My liver hurts just thinking about it lol

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Brother for 1st cycle run it alone if you wanna stack it with epistane and dermacrine

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I am on a tren epi msten cycle now and have no lethargy; 66mg tren (kinda low id bump it if I could) 18msten and 30 epi. almost through week 4 of 5 week cycle. My body took it pretty well, no sides almost at all, and 11 pounds gained. Abs are more noticeable and my deltoid caps are much bigger compared to before. could only imagine the extra gains with about 90mg or 100mg tren. I think youd like a tren epi combo. Dry, hard gains and some nice strength from the epi. Like someone stated though, watch for prolactin and get a good OTC liver, bp, etc. I like OL ar1micare and Himalaya LiverCare. Lots of studies on LiverCare.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Just curious. Been on Sup3r-EPI and 1-Andro for about 3.5 weeks now and the sides reminds of people that's on tr3n.
Fullness in stomach, tired, a bit nausea but all ways hungry an a bit of bloat around abs.
Just got a though that I might have gotten tr3n/tr3st in the jar, silly I know but the cycle I'm on now feels nothing like the other andros I been on. Although I'm on 1000mg Epi-andro and 330mg 1-andro alongside 300mg 11-oxo.

1kerry

Awards
My OL TR3n are red.

This is my 5th week on osta, super-11 and epiandro, and started Tr3n 10 days ago,
And noticed a little bloated as you say

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Ohh mine are red because is ol UK TR3n
So both Olympus Labs and Olympus UK make tr3n?
Though only Olympus UK made their Andros and prohormones? And Olympus Labs made stuff like Ar1macare PRO, Sup3r PCT etc.

My Olympus UK Sup3r-EPI is Green/White and Sup3r-1 is Blue/White...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So both Olympus Labs and Olympus UK make tr3n?
Though only Olympus UK made their Andros and prohormones? And Olympus Labs made stuff like Ar1macare PRO, Sup3r PCT etc.

My Olympus UK Sup3r-EPI is Green/White and Sup3r-1 is Blue/White...
All ph's and such are made through OL UK now. All previous ph/ds through the OL Brand were plain white caps.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen the OL UK Tr3n cuz I still have the OG Tr3n. Good to know about cap color change.
Yes it is.
Since it's very difficult to get us - packages trough customs in norway, I always order from uk.
Have only seen those.
Same product I guess/hope?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is.
Since it's very difficult to get us - packages trough customs in norway, I always order from uk.
Have only seen those.
Same product I guess/hope?
The OL UK Tr3n was the exact same compound and caps/dosage to my knowledge. I will confirm this and the correct cap color for your peace of mind.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10
New2this40 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 25