low bf before a cycle

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I really want to get my bf pretty low before I do I cycle and was wondering if that is a good idea. Reason being is that at a higher bf you really can't tell if you are gaining muscle or fat or water. Also, they possibility of gyno again. My gyno is going away as I shred in conjunction with estrogen blockers. Since I am gyno prone, doesn't the possibility rise with higher bf?

mb27

Awards
I really want to get my bf pretty low before I do I cycle and was wondering if that is a good idea. Reason being is that at a higher bf you really can't tell if you are gaining muscle or fat or water. Also, they possibility of gyno again. My gyno is going away as I shred in conjunction with estrogen blockers. Since I am gyno prone, doesn't the possibility rise with higher bf?
I THINK I read somewhere that the higher your bodyfat when doing a cycle there is more converison of test to estrogen meaning anything steroid wise that can convert to estrogen will do so at a higher rate than if your bodyfat was lower.

Jblake

Awards
I'm going to be running a cycle soon and decided to drastically cut until it starts. I will be losing some muscle but I say screw it, I'll gain it back and then some once this starts and I can go at it full blast with lots of food. I think you'll be happier if you start your cycle with lower bf because your results will look all the better for it.