broke hand mid cycle what should i do?

scarfacebling

Awards
Help I broke my hand 6 weeks in on my cycle of eq/fina/test prop (recently paused test prop) not sure if I should finish my 10 week plan or let the EQ were off and start PCT early? Originally I was going to run winny and anavar the last 4 weeks still run these or just keep the injects or stop all together?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that sucks. I almost had my foot broken in week 3, so I know how that can be. How bad is the break....whats your 'functionability' and what are your goals in general? While you are going to shortchange your eq...it might be the best overall plan to stop early...although your still going to hvae to wait for the eq to clear for a few weeks. At least the test was prop.

scarfacebling

Awards
i broke my right ring finers meta carpal pretty bad so myhole right hand is going to be in a cast. Im going to ask the doc who fixes me up about what kind of weight training i can do. I might stay on and just try to blow up my legs and abs get my left arm stronger (its a lil weaker thenmy right)

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
i broke my right ring finers meta carpal pretty bad so myhole right hand is going to be in a cast. Im going to ask the doc who fixes me up about what kind of weight training i can do. I might stay on and just try to blow up my legs and abs get my left arm stronger (its a lil weaker thenmy right)
I chipped the top joint of left hand's middle finger... I was contemplating legs and cardio, but then the thought crossed my mind that I may prolong the healing of my finger by doing so.. I'll have to check with my doc..
Sucks to be outta commission :frustrate

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
rub some tussin on it, duct tape the **** together and go lift marine!

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
rub some tussin on it, duct tape the **** together and go lift marine!
I'd go in a heartbeat if I was assured that I won't lengthen the recovery from 3 weeks to who knows how long!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
well, if you use duct tape and maybe some staples and you should be fine

:whip:

scarfacebling

Awards
BTW I love Fina! The strength is awesome probably the reason my hand broke on some guys face. LOL

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your not going to be able to do a hell of alot... I'd cut your losses now.. start pct.. and patiently await your next cycle..

Now go get some IGF and try to heal quickly? lol... hmm Probably not a good idea.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Your not going to be able to do a hell of alot... I'd cut your losses now.. start pct.. and patiently await your next cycle..

Now go get some IGF and try to heal quickly? lol... hmm Probably not a good idea.
I agree....