Never done sarms/roids/hormones.nothing. Need advice please

Headwrench36

Headwrench36

Awards
Hey guys. I'm new here, i think I came to the right place! I'm 35, 175 with 11% bodyfat. I have a pretty decent build, not too big, just a decent amount of muscle, or so I've been told. ANYWAYS...I'm back to maintenence for another week or two. Letting my hormones regulate again after cutting for 30 weeks. I was trying with the idea of going on a cycle of something to help with bulking. I'm no stranger to proper nutrition/proper macros, etc. Also very active with lifting, I will be going with HST-10 protocol for my gym program. I just want a little help in the form of something legal, and not too crazy with all the side affects and such. Only thing I've really looked into is the LG bulking kit. Does anyone have any better recommendations?

AllTheGainz

Awards
1 or 2 andro works well I've been told. I'm more into SARMs than prohormones. Less sides with SARMs and overall safer than most PHs if your stuff isn't bunk.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Cant go Wrong with the andros, safe and easy/smooth to recover from

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Andros are legal and a good beginners cycle.

Check out OLUK 1-Andro and pair it with 4-Andro as your base. If you wanted, you could add 2-Andro too as its well suited during a bulk. Although, 1 and 4 is probably best for a first cycle.

Before running anything though, make sure you have you PCT and support supps lined up. Andros are drastically easier on the organs than methyls, but I'd still run a support cycle.

For PCT, a SERM is mandatory. If you don't want to run a SERM, then you don't want to run a cycle. Clomid or Nolva with something like Super PCT as a natty booster that helps restore your body to homeostasis from multiple angles.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from anything methylated and you should be pretty good to go in regards to harsh sides or harsh PCTs. I am trying the Sparta Andromax now if you'd like to follow that, it's in the cycle section in anabolics'.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Andros are legal and a good beginners cycle.

Check out OLUK 1-Andro and pair it with 4-Andro as your base. If you wanted, you could add 2-Andro too as its well suited during a bulk. Although, 1 and 4 is probably best for a first cycle.

Before running anything though, make sure you have you PCT and support supps lined up. Andros are drastically easier on the organs than methyls, but I'd still run a support cycle.

For PCT, a SERM is mandatory. If you don't want to run a SERM, then you don't want to run a cycle. Clomid or Nolva with something like Super PCT as a natty booster that helps restore your body to homeostasis from multiple angles.
Great tips from Woodster here. 1 and 4 andro combo is pretty safe and reliable for getting your feet wet and OL UK has some of the best dosing, quality, and bang for your buck that you will find.

Headwrench36

Headwrench36

Awards
Thanks guys. Where does one find more info about Olympus labs UK and where to purchase?

Headwrench36

Headwrench36

Awards
Thanks so much. The first day one here I've gotten alot of help! Glad I joined!!!

Headwrench36

Headwrench36

Awards
I went to Nutriverse to look at the 1 and 4 andro from OLUK, but I didn't see that is was on sale as you had mentioned. Also, would you run this for four weeks or eight? So a bottle of each or two bottles of each?

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I second(or third) the advice of a 1&4 andro first stack. It's fairly cheap run it with a cycle support. The get a serm and otc PCT. Great for a first timer can expect 1-3% bf reduction while having a 5-10lb gain.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed 1-AD from Hi Tech. It is a good starting point and the risks are pretty low, in comparison to other choices out there.

Run it with cycle support, I would start the cycle support some time before hand as well, and have a good AI on hand. I personally ran Aromasin, just to make sure.

No matter what, if the cycle is heavy or light, run a SERM. That should be the foundation of any PCT. I would opt for pharma grade, but if you cannot, go with a reputable research chem site. During or after PCT, you can run a natty test booster, depending on the product. However, do not think that some products can be ran in place of a SERM, even if the product write up states it can be.

I would opt for an all in one natty product like AlphaMax XT and start it once PCT is completed. It will help combat cortisol with a fully dosed AI and ashwagandha. Prolactin will be controlled and free testosterone will be increased through multiple pathways. Through August 1, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to Nutriverse to look at the 1 and 4 andro from OLUK, but I didn't see that is was on sale as you had mentioned. Also, would you run this for four weeks or eight? So a bottle of each or two bottles of each?
6-8 weeks is definitely optimal. 4 weeks is too short for these compounds too work fully.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just add to your cart for the 20% off. Then use code AM5 when you checkout for a total of 25% off. And yes, two bottles each of the Elite size of each would make for a stellar cycle.