My SD then M4ohn results so far:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to report in to everybody about some results I've had here lately. I started off with SD at 20 mgs for two weeks then at 3o mgs for another week. I was also using Citrilline malate product occasionly. The results were very noticable. I was eating a good 500 cals above mantaince. Everybody part I lifted seem to gorge with blood and muscle. While my midsection was staying the same. My waist is 34 inches right now. The last week of SD I started using 8 mgs of m4ohn split every 4 hours. I am now on week two of m 4ohn and have upped the dose to 16 mgs. I will up the dose to 24 by the weekend and again to 32 by mid next week. I also started using No-Xplode with the m 4ohn. I feel darn near as full and as "ready" as I did with the SD. I've kept cals the same. We will see where I am next week in both measurements and gains kept, but thus far I am looking and feeling great! :cheers:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
So what's your total daily dose of M4OHN?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Up till the weekend 16 then I will go up tp 24 mgs for 5 days or so before I ride out two weeks at 32 mgs.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Intresting. I decided to start at 48mg.Hehehe...:twisted:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
**** yea, go for it LO! You were first one who used 280 mg of m14add and everyone was like, you fucking insane, but I knew you were onto something... :)

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Intresting. I decided to start at 48mg.Hehehe...:twisted:
Been there and done that twice, in fact. Plan on doing it again.....and again......and again LOL Keep us posted on your progress and observations. Good Luck!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Been there and done that twice, in fact. Plan on doing it again.....and again......and again LOL Keep us posted on your progress and observations. Good Luck!
I will. I plan to either continue my ActivaTe thread in the DS forum or start a new log in cycle info. Keep an eye out for it.