Depression.....From Sd?????

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Is my life that screwed up, or im i goin throu something here???
I just finished 4 weeks of SD and for some reason im feeling very depressed ?
dont kno y ....i went throu this with M1T so can it be.....??
shead some light here please...and what can i take that will make me feel better??

mb27

Awards
Is my life that screwed up, or im i goin throu something here???
I just finished 4 weeks of SD and for some reason im feeling very depressed ?
dont kno y ....i went throu this with M1T so can it be.....??
shead some light here please...and what can i take that will make me feel better??
Your depressed because your testosterone is supressed. Did you do a PCT cycle?

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
You have been screwing around with your hormone levels. Theres a good chance thats why you feel this way. I don't know if SD has quite the same effects as juicing but I've watched a frend break down and cry during a Seinfeld episode because his hormones were all out of wack from his cycle. I started crying because I was laughing so damn hard.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
OAK!

Hang in there, LOL. I am the perhaps guiltiest member for being an emotional basketcase while on a heavy androgen cycle. SD def included in that lot. First cycle of it and M 1,4 diol I thought I was a crazy dinosaur running around on a mission to eat everything. Last SD all I wanted to do was bitch around in my slippers while watching Steel Magnolias. Woody Allen movies were also great then too. BTW. The coolest thing about being this big though, is when I am at a social setting and drinking would be the norm and I mention it is better for everyone if I don't drink; no one argues! Perhaps it was the bunny slippers and my box of man-pons but either way, they will listen.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
You have been screwing around with your hormone levels. Theres a good chance thats why you feel this way. I don't know if SD has quite the same effects as juicing but I've watched a frend break down and cry during a Seinfeld episode because his hormones were all out of wack from his cycle. I started crying because I was laughing so damn hard.
Now that is a funny f*cking post! :smite:

BP

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any chance you are using clomid in your PCT? Clomid is real bad about that.

dd

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
What is your PCT?? If it's anything but Nolvadex - you will likely be void of estrogen

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I get depressed coming off. Sometimes when on, because of sides. I think you are experiencing something that many people do. Emotions can be affected pretty heavily by use of certain substances. I'd say it's just one of the prices you pay. Hang in, brother.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
I get depressed coming off. Sometimes when on, because of sides. I think you are experiencing something that many people do. Emotions can be affected pretty heavily by use of certain substances. I'd say it's just one of the prices you pay. Hang in, brother.
cool man thanx
whoa, my point in life got so blury that 1 or 2 days that i didnt kno what hit me, feeling better now i guess it was a few days kinda thing.....and im off now for 3 days....how strange never had that feeling that strong b 4
As for PCT im doing nova, clomid....40, 30 30 20, ZMA thought about rebound XT but couldnt get it in time so ill wait till my next off cycle ,
and Motiv8er-------ur a funny dude....lolol:rofl:

Foster

Awards
cool man thanx
whoa, my point in life got so blury that 1 or 2 days that i didnt kno what hit me, feeling better now i guess it was a few days kinda thing.....and im off now for 3 days....how strange never had that feeling that strong b 4
As for PCT im doing nova, clomid....40, 30 30 20, ZMA thought about rebound XT but couldnt get it in time so ill wait till my next off cycle ,
and Motiv8er-------ur a funny dude....lolol:rofl:
Your icon is hypnotizing me...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I got wicked depressed after my last cycle, like way bad, lost most of my gains and gained a lot of fat. Diet was definitely sloppy but I must have had some hefty levels of cortisol in the absence of test to cause that bad of a crash. I've never crashed like that before and I usually retain about 80-90 % of my gains but not that time.

It sucked..so much so it's made me gun shy to go on another cycle..but I will anyway. lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got wicked depressed after my last cycle, like way bad, lost most of my gains and gained a lot of fat. Diet was definitely sloppy but I must have had some hefty levels of cortisol in the absence of test to cause that bad of a crash. I've never crashed like that before and I usually retain about 80-90 % of my gains but not that time.

It sucked..so much so it's made me gun shy to go on another cycle..but I will anyway. lol
was your last cycle superdrol?

Oatmeal_King

Awards
Welcome to the superdroldums. Boo fucking hoo, it sucks to go from Captain America to Billy Batson.

I am there with ya, bro.

Shock133

Awards
Um, I'm joining the club. I'm about 11 days into my Superdrol cycle and feel like **** in an emotional sense. I thought it was just because I was bored like mad but I think the hormones are playing a big part. I'm not going to laugh at the guy that cried during Seinfeld:sad: ....that sounds like me. Hang in there Polish. You're not the only one suffering through this BS. Too bad my liver is so F-ed up from the Superdrol....now I can't get drunk to take the pain away.....damn it!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Actually my cycle was Sledge Test and M1,4 ADD...but the same concept applies.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
After 3wk of SD(20mg) and 4wk of Mohn(12-24-48-48) I felt out of sorts for 2 days...
added 1gm of Rhodiola Rosea ed to my PCT(RBXT-LX-cAMPH) and all was good...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Um, I'm joining the club. I'm about 11 days into my Superdrol cycle and feel like **** in an emotional sense. I thought it was just because I was bored like mad but I think the hormones are playing a big part. I'm not going to laugh at the guy that cried during Seinfeld:sad: ....that sounds like me. Hang in there Polish. You're not the only one suffering through this BS. Too bad my liver is so F-ed up from the Superdrol....now I can't get drunk to take the pain away.....damn it!!!

These people are talking about after you come off a cycle. Post cycle depression is very common.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
well its 4th day after my 4 week cycle, and depression seems to be gone .....thank god.....feeling pretty good now ...seems like the worst was 2 days b 4 the end of the cycle....now all is almostt fine ........thanx a lot for the support

Shock133

Awards
These people are talking about after you come off a cycle. Post cycle depression is very common.
I understand that but I just thought I'd share my experience whether or not it's on PCT or cycle. Take it for what it's worth.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
well its 4th day after my 4 week cycle, and depression seems to be gone .....thank god.....feeling pretty good now ...seems like the worst was 2 days b 4 the end of the cycle....now all is almostt fine ........thanx a lot for the support
good to hear, PO. Yeah, who needs a shrink when you've got the AM psychology team around...

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i ran my first 1ad/4ad cycle after a breakup with my gf because i thought it would give me more motivation to work out and get over the break up.... boy was i wrong. I was seriouslly emotional then, crying to music, tv shows, it was so bad that i had the doc prescribe me some lexapro.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
good to hear, PO. Yeah, who needs a shrink when you've got the AM psychology team around...
haha....specially that its cheaper.........but really those 2 days were intense.......even had problems falling asleep.....so i figured id post it cuz i was getting concerned.....but after reading some answers ((from the more usuall suspects that really kno something))like urself and other active members i decided to hold off and ride it through.....and it worked out, so im very thankful

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
i ran my first 1ad/4ad cycle after a breakup with my gf because i thought it would give me more motivation to work out and get over the break up.... boy was i wrong. I was seriouslly emotional then, crying to music, tv shows, it was so bad that i had the doc prescribe me some lexapro.
thats true man, i learned that too, i try to run a cycle when im actually happy ...or when i kno i have good things happening .............things im looking forward too like trips, events , partys cuz then i can counter act the depression.....but when it hits u one day when u wake up ....ur kinda thrown off balance u kno what i mean....