Trest test base with Msten.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Planning my next cycle to start in September. I have trest and msten. Anyone ever run these together, how was it? Will the trest be enough to battle lethargy from the msten, or should i toss in some epi-andro for good measure?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Planning my next cycle to start in September. I have trest and msten. Anyone ever run these together, how was it? Will the trest be enough to battle lethargy from the msten, or should i toss in some epi-andro for good measure?
I've never used Trest, but I don't see any point in running epi andro with something as strong as Trest and Msten. It would be a waste in my opinion. What dosage of Trest will you be using?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If trest doesnt help with lethargy, no amount of epiandro will.

Id agree with rascal, and be inclined to skip the epiandro if using trest (though it could theoretically have some benefits...depends on what admin route you thinking of going with for your trest, oral or derma).

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the addition of Epiandro to this cycle. DHT has it's place in most cycles in my opinion.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
I've never used Trest, but I don't see any point in running epi andro with something as strong as Trest and Msten. It would be a waste in my opinion. What dosage of Trest will you be using?
60mg oral Trest ed. Moving up to 90mg if i feel like i need it. I used Epiandro on my last Trest cycle to keep the bloat down, but Msten should keep me dry enough on it's own?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it simple

Trest, msten, and an AI!

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
one of my best cycles...just dermatrest and msten...felt and looked great!

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
Nice. What kind of dosage?
sorry fo the delayed answer bro...
msten for four weeks @ 20/20/20/30 and dermatrest at 75mg along with 50/50/50/100mg transform

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
It was a good combo for me - no lethargy. 20mg Msten and oral Trest, with an AI

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sorry fo the delayed answer bro...
msten for four weeks @ 20/20/20/30 and dermatrest at 75mg along with 50/50/50/100mg transform
What was weight gain on scale form that run of msten/trest/formestane ?

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
My plan is msten 20/20/20/30/30 and trest 60/60/60/90/90 or just stay at 60 with trest

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you should get huge gains from that run I would just go 90 mgs all the way on trest

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
30 mg m-sten makes you feel like **** in my experience

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
What was weight gain on scale form that run of msten/trest/formestane ?
Gained 11 pounds hold on to 8 after pct...diet was slightly above maintaince and 7 days / week training

flamini

flamini

Awards
im doing 1 week msten only 24 mg. week 2-5 msten and trest ..treat at 50 mg ..and week six trest only...7-9 nolva