1test/4ad + SD cycle?

1. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

1test/4ad + SD cycle?

I have done lots of searches and it seems a lot of people do mostly SD alone.

I was getting ready to do another Trans 1test/4ad cycle, and have been bit by the SD bug and thinking of adding it.

What do yous think? Prolly add it @ 20MG/DAY for 4 weeks.

anyone take SD with trans 1test? I think Dr. D mentioned something quickly in one of his posts.

And now that i read its being sold on BB.com, figure I better jump on the bandwagon while i still can.

h19

2. Registered User
    Answers

I'm finishing up a 1-test/sd cycle and I'm very happy with the results. The gains are lean, and strength is through the roof.
  3. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I'm finishing up a 1-test/sd cycle and I'm very happy with the results. The gains are lean, and strength is through the roof.
    how many pounds of LBM would u say you gained?
    Any fat gain/loss?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

This has been a 7 week cutter cycle.
    Week 1-7 375mg 1-test
    Week 1-4 24-36mg m40hn
    Week 5-7 20mg SD

I'm on roughly 3000 cals a day. The last accurate weighin was +5lbs. I'm not sure of my exact fat loss, but I've leaned out fairly well. This is the best cutting cycle I have done.
  5. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

NIce, I actually have some MOhn left also. Was wondering what I could do with it. (also have Methyll Jacked, and 2bottles of M1T) lol...
  6. Gold Member
    Answers

I'd run it like this:
    1. 1T, 4AD, M4OHN (only 8mg)
    2. 1T, 4AD, SD, M4OHN (8mg)
    3. 1T, 4AD, SD, M4OHN (8mg), letro
    4. 1T, 4AD, SD, M4OHN (8mg), letro
    5. 1T, M4OHN (36mg) OR 1T, MDHT (75mg)
    6. 1T, M4OHN (36mg) OR 1T, MDHT (75mg)

start frontloading, then 3 weeks of SD (letro for me, 'cause I bloat like hell), small amts of M4 the whole way (so it's in your system (takes time to kick in)), then end with the high M4OHN or MDHT with 1T.

Another simpler way would be:
    1 1T, 4AD
    2 1T, 4AD, SD
    3 1T, 4AD, SD
    4 1T, 4AD, SD
    5 1T, MDHT
    6 1T, MDHT
    Again, that's just me, based on personal exp. with these subtances. Chances are you'd have to feel things out and tweak it accordingly. Good luck!
  7. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    I'd run it like this:
    1. 1T, 4AD, M4OHN (only 8mg)
    2. 1T, 4AD, SD, M4OHN (8mg)
    3. 1T, 4AD, SD, M4OHN (8mg), letro
    4. 1T, 4AD, SD, M4OHN (8mg), letro
    5. 1T, M4OHN (36mg) OR 1T, MDHT (75mg)
    6. 1T, M4OHN (36mg) OR 1T, MDHT (75mg)

start frontloading, then 3 weeks of SD (letro for me, 'cause I bloat like hell), small amts of M4 the whole way (so it's in your system (takes time to kick in)), then end with the high M4OHN or MDHT with 1T.

Another simpler way would be:
    1 1T, 4AD
    2 1T, 4AD, SD
    3 1T, 4AD, SD
    4 1T, 4AD, SD
    5 1T, MDHT
    6 1T, MDHT
    Again, that's just me, based on personal exp. with these subtances. Chances are you'd have to feel things out and tweak it accordingly. Good luck!
    whats the reason for not running the 4AD all the way through?

I have 206 caps of MOHN left, so I can swing that, might actually doube the dosage on the 4th week, no reason to have 20 caps left over.

have one full bottle of Mdht (90 caps) and some leftovers probably close to a full bottle also.
  8. I know nothing...
    Answers

What I would (will) do

Week1 1-t/4-ad/sd
    Week2 1-t/4-ad/sd
    Week3 1-t/4-ad/m4ohn
    Week4 1-t/4-ad/m4ohn
    Week5 1-t/4-ad/m4ohn
    Week6 1-t/4-ad/m4ohn
  9. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    whats the reason for not running the 4AD all the way through?

I have 206 caps of MOHN left, so I can swing that, might actually doube the dosage on the 4th week, no reason to have 20 caps left over.

have one full bottle of Mdht (90 caps) and some leftovers probably close to a full bottle also.
    my only reason would be that I like to harden/dry up the last couple weeks, and 4AD keeps too much water for me. Besides, the M4OHN seems to work to keep me feeling good, not lethargic. Either way would be fine, though.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Answers

superdrol, 1 test trans, 4ad trans made me lethargic as a mofo. And when I say lethargic as a mofo I mean I could sleep for 12-16 hours if I let myself, wake up for a couple hours and then take a nap. But I gained 28 pounds in 4 weeks, I felt so musclebound at the end it was ridiculous.

My personal view is not to stack superdrol and 1 test. I would save the 1 test, mohn, and mdht for a cut. I'd do superdrol and 4ad to bulk.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warriorway
    superdrol, 1 test trans, 4ad trans made me lethargic as a mofo. And when I say lethargic as a mofo I mean I could sleep for 12-16 hours if I let myself, wake up for a couple hours and then take a nap. But I gained 28 pounds in 4 weeks, I felt so musclebound at the end it was ridiculous.

My personal view is not to stack superdrol and 1 test. I would save the 1 test, mohn, and mdht for a cut. I'd do superdrol and 4ad to bulk.
    did you try upping the 4-ad at all to counter the lethargy?
  12. Obese Member
    Answers

I can't empasize what warriorway said enough. I am about two weeks in to a 1-test/4-ad (transdermal) and sd cycle. The gains have been the best I have ever seen at the two week mark (even better than test/tren pinned and sd cycle in January). However, the largargy is kicking my ass. I have been running 1-test/4-ad trans cycles for four years now, and nothing has ever comapred to the lethargy on this cycle. I could also easily sleep 14 hours a day.

If you are going to try this stack, while it is extremely effective, be prepared to feel like a 20 year old cat on valium. Your gonna want to sleep all day long.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I'm glad I don't have to deal with the lethargy on 1-test. The stuff does the exact opposite to me.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Man, those are some crazy gains.

15. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I don't get lethargic either..luckily
  16. Obese Member
    Answers

Neither did I, even on 1-test only cycles. Not until the inlcusion of sd.
  17. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

hmm, how long was the cycle? Running SD the whole time?
  18. Obese Member
    Answers

I am running it now. About 11 days in to it. I am switching to Max LMG at the two week mark to finish out the last two weeks (again with the 1-test/4-ad trans). Doing this for two reasons. One, to get rid of this damn lethargy and also to prevent totally screwing up my lipid profile from four weeks of continuous use of sd.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, but do you think two weeks is enough time?

20. Obese Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Yes, but do you think two weeks is enough time?
    Yea, more than enough time to start the cycle. Again, it is a four week cycle of 1-test/4-ad transdermal with an oral. The first two weeks will be sd and the last two will be max lmg for the oral. As far as two weeks being enough with regards to the sd, it was a great kickstart to the cycle. Eleven days in an I am up a total of nine pounds total (not lbm, a lot of it is water). But, that's a lot for me, I've been doing this for a long time. While I don't expect to continue that rate of progress for the second half of the cycle, I woudn't see those gains even if I were to stay on sd (law of diminshing returns). But I expect to put on a few more pounds during the final two weeks and at the same time not totally f*ck my lipid panel
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by klugman
    did you try upping the 4-ad at all to counter the lethargy?
    Unfortunately no, I had pre mixed them together. 300mg 1 test/ 400mg 4ad give or take.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

What do you guys think would be proper PCT for this SD, 1-Test and 4-AD cycle ?

I just finished a similar type cycle (didn't use trans 1-Test, used regular) for six weeks total, SD at 10mg. a day for four weeks, 1-Test and 4-AD for six weeks.

Today I start PCT (May 15th) and have the following products on hand: USP Tamoxifen Citrate, ErgoPharm's 6-OXO and Gaspari's Novedex XT.

I realize that many people will tell me the 6-OXO and Novedex XT are not great products, but I bought them months ago and I got them for an absurdly low price (store was going out of business and I got them for half the price of what the lowest prices on the internet are) so I would like to incorporate them into my PCT.

Can someone lay out a week by week recommendation for these three products with dosages?

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated as I have seen so many conflicting posts and have been hesitant on how to run them.
  23. Obese Member
    Answers

Regardless of what "anyone" else says, 6-OXO and Novedex are great products. Do you see anyone around here bashing Rebound XT? Well they use the same active compound, an ATD analog. The problem with most AI's is that they further supress HDL levels (including the ATD analog in Rebound and Novedex). 6-OXO is probably one of the few AI's that at moderate dosages does not supress HDL levels. This is key post cycle being that SD is notorious for supressing HDL levels and screwing with cholesterol ratios. Futhermore, anabolics in general do not bode well with lipid profiles.

So, if you are intent on running an AI with a SERM post cycle, run 6-OXO at a moderate dosage 200-300 mg's/day for a couple of weeks and Nolva (tamoxifen) at 60/40/20/10 mg's per week for four weeks.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Bow,

Thanks for response.

One question on your recommendation, should I run the 6-OXO at the same time as the Nolva (tamoxifen) or incorporate the 6-OXO at the beginning of the third week to finish up with ?

Also, can I use the Gaspari Novedex XT at any point? Or is this redundant because of the 6-OXO? I notice that these two products are slightly different.

A stupid last question, is there a best time of the day to take Nolva (tamoxifen) and 6-OXO? Example, in the morning, afternoon, evening, empty stomach, with a meal, etc?

Thanks again for any response.
  25. Obese Member
    Answers

If you are going to use the 6-OXO, run them concurently. Just don't run a high dose of 6-OXO. It will keep you lipid profile depressed and also supress natural production of gh and igf-1.

The Novedex could be used at some point during a cycle theoretically to help with HPTA dowregulation during a cycle (read the Ultra Hot and ATD threads for more info) or post cycle in the same manner as 6-OXO. However, used during PCT you are going to have to a tough time restoring healthy cholesteral levels after a sd + androgen cycle.

6-OXO is best dosed in the evening. Nolva can be dosed anytime during the day.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Bow has the right plan, I would run the Novadex by itself, and see what you get from it. I imagine it would impart some nice strength gains. Stack it with a cort inhibitor like LX. . .

27. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

how much 1test/4ad trans are you guys using in your gels?
  28. Obese Member
    Answers

Usually I run 300 mg's day 1-test and 300 mg's day 4-ad ed. I droped the dosing to about 150/150 mg's 1-test/4-ad respectively do to the inclusion of sd. I am mixing at 50 mg/ml in the formula described here How to hombrew PLO gel
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

30 mg SD
    400mg 1-t
    266mg 4ad
    I noticed some lethargy also. I took many naps.
    my gains were not as much but I gained 6lbs in two weeks and leaned up some. on day 17 now. strength is way up. I expect to be running out of 4ad/1t any day now and will finish 3wker with just SD.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning this 4AD SD cycle ...
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 03:12 PM
  2. 10 days into 1test/4AD/OHT cycle...
    By BigVrunga in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 07:26 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:57 AM